Divorce Thread

Lazer Yoshi

Im sorry if this needs to be moved/locked, let me know.

This thread is for people to let out their feelings about their divorced parents. Mine arent, by my grandparents are. I never see them now. I will help out these members to get through what they are going through, for people need compassion.

Here's a song, I listen to it everyday. My Dad showed me the song, it explains his life. I hope this could help you somehow,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i8uamNDLEA0

My mom and dad never got married, and as soon as I was born they started fighting. The same thing happened between my mom and my brother's dad (my brother is older than me, 21). My brother's dad doesnt really have anything to do with him anymore, and I have to switch between staying with my mom and staying with my dad constantly. :(

[/u]

u have no idea..... ¬_¬

If your problem with your mom is that she doesnt like your bf, thats not that huge of a problem. She can't make you break up with him... My mom used to leave me with my abusive brother while she went to work, and my dad is always away, either at his girlfriend's house, or at the bar.

Yes i previously stated that i stay with my dad a lot. He's just never really around that much...

actually' date=' she can make me break up w/him

thats what shes trying 2 do now actually

[/quote']

If she tries to again, just tell her no, and end the conversation. =/

Or you can postpone it till your 18 and just leave her (not abandon her, just move out).

my mom and dad broke up years ago....

now he lives really far from me and i rarely see him anymore

(and im stuck w/my stupid mom who hates my bf....my dad doesnt

have a problem w/him at all)

... only you and your mother... if she has fear to solitude...

Archived