need pointers on "Shadow the Hedgehog" deck (gamecube)

J-Money

Any one got any ideas?

I already made a start with cards, not copying the guy with that "Sonic Legends" booster thread. I have a club at school and this site has been a craze.

• Sonic the hegdehog(sig has the image)
  • his super
  • shadow and his super
  • Ring Generator
  • Space Colony ARK

all images as attachments.

post_37477_1213303437_thumb.attach

post_37477_1213303580_thumb.attach

post_37477_1213303618_thumb.attach

post_37477_1213303749_thumb.attach

post_37477_1213303785_thumb.attach

Good start. :) I think you should include Black Doom, the GUN Commander, and some of the other characters that show up (Tails, Knuckles, etc.) You could maybe have the weapons Shadow picks up as Equip Spells and the various stages as Field Spells. Chaos Control/Chaos Blast is another thing to consider. I look forward to seeing what you can make from this.

Any one got any ideas?

How about the fusion of Sonic & Shadow

Thats why their effects work withhen each other. When the other super is face up their atk is boosted and they gain an effects to remove one card your opponent controls from play. I can't help the text being so small so you have to zoom in, sorry

Any one got any ideas?

How about the fusion of Sonic & Shadow

Thats why their effects work withhen each other. When the other super is face up their atk is boosted and they gain an effects to remove one card your opponent controls from play. I can't help the text being so small so you have to zoom in, sorry

• 2 weeks later...

As sort of A joke Card' date=' How About Vector the crocodile with the circulation reading "Have You Found The computor room?" I'll Make An Example For you Later. It'll Be Kinda Ridiculus, But that's my style.

[/quote']

That would be sweet. but recently internet problems are interfereing and now a badly sprained knee does not help either

• 1 month later...

Archived