All Members Please Read.

Axiom_Nor

Dear Members,

Im sure you all like having your own shops open that get you noobs 1 point packs that look like *Daylights*. But myself and others have been called the best of the best by having our shops stickied. I have currently been at a complete loss of any interest in my shop. This is because of my prices being higher than 1 point, this is an injustice. Please, I ask all of the members to begin to use the stickied shops once more.

Thank You,

Max

Ya Really, In two days me and mikegallo's shop has gotten over like 12 orders. Maybe try lowering your prices. Plus, Max, your packs arent that good.

Some people will go to shops that have lower prices, even if they arent that good. If you dont post examples, they may not buy. At our shop, if they dont like the order, they dont have to pay for it, and can get it re-done for free. Besides, most stuff bought from our shop is Banners & Deck Lists.

We advertise in showcase,but we also are holding a contest, where the winner gets 2 reps, 10 points, and a free 10 point shopping spree in our shop. Like TO said, its all in how you advertise.. :)

Archived