Warlocks and Demons and Kitties, oh my!

Amethyst Phoenix

How would you rate these? Please post Detailed Reviews as well if you wish :D  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rate these? Please post Detailed Reviews as well if you wish :D

One of my favorite types of cards to make are dark mageish things.

Critique as you please :D

98257fj2.jpg

98257oo9.jpg

98257no2.jpg

When this card is Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, you must discard 1 DARK attribute monster from your hand. If you do not this card is immediately destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. This card gains one of the following effects depending on the type of the discarded monster.

Spellcaster: This card is unaffected by the effects of spell cards.

Fiend: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Warrior: This card gains 600 ATK.

Dragon: During battle between this attacking card and Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent.

98257tc6.jpg

I also LOVE cats so i made a cat themed card that will be in the set when it's done as well.

98257rr2.jpg

Decent cards, especially for a newcomer. Nice potential for a set. The artwork fits together well enough except for Sharinganx which is more 3d than the other two. This is easily fixable though if you have some kind of graphics program. Just do 1 Erode and 1 Sharpen and it should have the same painting-like quality as the other two. If you do not have this ability...let me know and I'll do it for you(it would take me 2 minutes, including upload time ;) ). As stated, the OCG needs a little work...but it's ten times better than most people with your post count so pat yourself on the back.

And the Topic title is classic. The whole kitten angle made me laugh. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived