final Kao monster[level 3 and higher members only/extended

Tefached

well for those of you who know of my Kao card set i have 2 monsters and a fusion, and 2 spirits and a fusion...your job is simple create a fusion out of my other fusions....that you can find here

Rules:

1. make one, and only one fusion out of my fusions monsters "Kao lone shadow" and "Kao Spirit Avenger"

2. The card must have Kao in the card name

3. effect must have something to do with other Kao monsters

4. Cannot be a god card.

5. the image for the card must come from Wolfbeserker's custom image archive but cannot be one i have already used in this set.

6. please note i am looking for the best of the best for this contest there for only level 4 or higher members can join, if this causes a problem at how many entries i may change it to level 3 and higher...

7.make one spell or trap to support not just your fusion but the other kao monsters

Graded on:

Ocg=45 percent

Image=5 percent

Name=15 percent

effect=25 percent

Balanced?=10 percent

[spoiler=effect of kao lone shadow]

"Kao Blade Defense"+"Kao Dark Knight"

This card can only be Special Summoned through a Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters (You do not use Polymerization). Increase the DEF of this card by 200 points for each monster with "Kao" in the card name. While there are 1 or more monsters with "Kao" in the card name your opponent must attack this card.

[spoiler=effect of kao spirit avenger]

"Kao Guardian Shadow" + "Kao Guardian Spirit"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the listed Fusion Material monsters. The original ATK of this card becomes the number of monsters in your graveyard with "Kao" in the card name x300. By Removing from play 1 or more monsters with "Kao" in the card name you can Destroy a Spell or Trap card on your opponents side of the field for each card removed from play.

end date:

June 15th, sunday 2008

Update: June 18th, Weds. 2008

Update: June, 21 2008

prizes:

1st: Card may appear in my set as the final card + 3 reps

2nd: 2 reps

3rd:1 rep

entries:

bloodrun

[spoiler=~Supreme King~'s entry]43237ya4.jpg

43237jl9.jpg

"Kao Guardian Shadow" + "Kao Spirit Avenger"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the listed Fusion Material monsters. Once per turn, draw 2 cards and apply these effects:

2 Spells: Increase this cards attack to 3000

2 Traps: Destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field.

2 Monsters: Destroy 1 Monster on the field.

Cyber Altair

Simplicity Ninja

Entry:

43237jl9.jpg

"Kao Guardian Shadow" + "Kao Spirit Avenger"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the listed Fusion Material monsters. Once per turn, draw 2 cards and apply these effects:

2 Spells: Increase this cards attack to 3000

2 Traps: Destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field.

2 Monsters: Destroy 1 Monster on the field.

[align=center]43237ya4.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, any Monster with 'Kao' in it's name cannot be harmed by Spell, Trap and Monster Effect. By Paying 500 LP, add 1 'Kao Soul' from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. At the end of this turn, send this card to the Graveyard and inflict 200 damage to your LP.[/align]

I think I can't enter because I just don't use other peoples images so sorry. Oly if I make the image I can enter. Please except my apologies. And it's going to end tomorrow.

Archived