Hell Kaiser is proud to present....Shadow Relm cards

This is a Shadow Relm Deck that actually work in a duel. I have really put in a LOT of time and effort. I want to make sure that OCG is PERFECT so PLEASE TELL ME if there are any errors and how to fix them. I have also came up with a little background which i might make into a fan fic. These cards are supposed to be spirits who were sent to the shadow relm and took from of a creature and the power of these spirits are put into cards. (like the normal ones from the anime). Anyways,also tell me if they are overpowered. and TELL ME how to fix it.

So enjoy my cards

and plz rate them.

Thank you.

rw49so.jpg2hfl947.jpg2620653.jpg2woi03p.jpgxgf9dk.jpg15quufs.jpg2n2lps.jpg2qjeqdi.jpg20hx4r6.jpg351c0ar.jpg2uhy3nt.jpg4jpzch.jpg11hrjua.jpg2zqe6tw.jpg2hn2z6e.jpgqqeir7.jpg2qapl07.jpg2q9z53b.jpg2vb1q2f.jpgnppfyv.jpg2uscwox.jpg6og601.jpg20podwg.jpg23vcmlj.jpgnbpuza.jpgj0jmlx.jpg15672hl.jpg2rpfcz7.jpgxaq4jn.jpg1zm1lzm.jpg9s5piv.jpg2rr05fk.jpg2jbunfr.jpg1zqxcet.jpg350s0t5.jpg119pm4y.jpg3144geo.jpg20ighub.jpg18lmh2.jpg24uxhcm.jpg2ihuj3p.jpg2n1i1yr.jpg1jvity.jpgncdr1f.jpg2i93034.jpg

votyrq.jpg3009nuu.jpg244sflt.jpg2u45y8l.jpg257ejco.jpg

I DID NOT OWN THESE PICTURES THEY WERE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES AND VARIOUS ARTISTS FROM EPILOGUE.COM

Unlike apparently the rest of the above, I'm going to actually pay attention to the set based on the cards, not the apparent effort put into making them or just noticing that there's a wall of cards and assuming they're worthy of a 9/10 or 9.5/10. As far as effort, you did very well.

Card-wise, some of these are broken, and some are unoriginal. The Grim Reaper, for example, is essentially Sorcerer of Dark Magic in an incredibly easy to summon form. The OCG is laughable, but not inhibiting. Some of the OCG is actually copied directly from cards with outdated OCG. I don't understand how people can actually give almost perfect ratings to cards like these.

3/10

What Sionnach said. Looking through them, though, some of them are pretty good, while some of them kind of suck, either in wording or in usefulness. There's a lot of effort put into them, and a lot of them don't seem so bad. I'd rate them each individually, but I lost interest about halfway through. Sorry.

By the looks of the ups and downs, the set as a whole probably gets a 5/10 from me. Good work.

Unlike apparently the rest of the above' date=' I'm going to actually pay attention to the set based on the cards, not the apparent effort put into making them or just noticing that there's a wall of cards and assuming they're worthy of a 9/10 or 9.5/10. As far as effort, you did very well.

Card-wise, some of these are broken, and some are unoriginal. The Grim Reaper, for example, is essentially Sorcerer of Dark Magic in an incredibly easy to summon form. The OCG is laughable, but not inhibiting. Some of the OCG is actually copied directly from cards with outdated OCG. I don't understand how people can actually give almost [b']perfect ratings[/b] to cards like these.

3/10

well, if they are outdated what do you suggest for the ones that are wrong?

I realize that their are some mistakes and i will change them. Thank you for your comments.

Archived