Bow down

Sith Scott

Or at least the Saber toss, can't forget that.

"Welcome to the Dark Side. Make great cards and remember. Don't spam, and always obey your master's orders (That'd be me.) And remember not to take the last donut from the counter behind me, I'm saving that for my brunch. Now, go, young apprentice and serve me in taking candy from all that is evil, and spreading chaos on every amusment park ride you can." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Welcome to the Dark Side. Make great cards and remember. Don't spam' date=' and always obey your master's orders (That'd be me.) And remember not to take the last donut from the counter behind me, I'm saving that for my brunch. Now, go, young apprentice and serve me in taking candy from all that is evil, and spreading chaos on every amusment park ride you can."[/quote']

Foolish Sith are no match for the Ceresians!! :twisted:

Welcome to the site! I'm your master's master :wink:

Well, you and I are the only Sith I know of here.

ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN THE SITH?!?!?!?!

(Join today and get a 40% discount on red lightsabers and the brand new, never before seen, black lightsabers, now in stock!)

This is getting me excited. I'm gonna make a Sith set and try to post it as soon as I can, the weekend at the latest.

Archived