My Alien Deck

boozero

Just need suggestions and help with this Deck. I also need the new Alien Shocktrooper (Alien Solider) and this deck will be a lot better.

Monsters:

x3 Alien Grey

x3 Alien Warrior

x3 Alien Hunter

x2 Alien Skull

x2 Alien Intruder

x2 Alien Mars

x1 Alien Psychic

x1 Gagagigo

x1 spirit Reaper

(18 )

-Tribute

x2 Alien Mother

x1 Cosmic Horror Gangi'el

x1 Flying Saucer Muusik'i

x1 Gogiga Gagagigo (The Big G lol)

(5)

Spells:

x1 Corruption Cell "A"

x1 "A" Cell Scatter Burst

x2 Otherworld - The "A" Zone

x2 "A" Cell Breeding Device

x1 Swords of Revealing Light

x1 Riryoku

x1 Tribute To The Doomed

x1 MST

(10)

Traps:

x2 Crop Circles

x1 Mass Hypnosis

x2 Brainwashing Beam

x1 Waboku

x1 Magic Cylinder

x1 Draining Shield

x1 Call of the Haunted

x1 Trap Hole

x1 Divine Wrath

x1 Seven Tools of the Bandit

(12)

Total: 45

Suggestions and help would be nice. On what to take out or put in.

Thanks.

I dont like riryoku, Shrink is almsot always better because it's quick play, and can be played from your hand during your own battle phase, it can be used to counter an attack, and it can be used to save your own monsters from bottomless's.

Also, you dont have many continuous spells and only a couple traps, I suggest a heavy storm would be a bonus, you can take out tribute to the doomed for it, because tribute has a high cost.

Also, consider soul exchange, it allows you to get out cosmic horror at no monster cost, and remove Gogiga for another cosmic horror, it will be easy to get out with soul exchange amd his effect makes him do as much damage IN BATTLE as Gogiga would.

Also, take out divine wrath for Magic drain, its more useful and less costful.

hope this helps :)

I dont like riryoku' date=' Shrink is almsot always better because it's quick play, and can be played from your hand during your own battle phase, it can be used to counter an attack, and it can be used to save your own monsters from bottomless's.

Also, you dont have many continuous spells and only a couple traps, I suggest a heavy storm would be a bonus, you can take out tribute to the doomed for it, because tribute has a high cost.

Also, consider soul exchange, it allows you to get out cosmic horror at no monster cost, and remove Gogiga for another cosmic horror, it will be easy to get out with soul exchange amd his effect makes him do as much damage IN BATTLE as Gogiga would.

Also, take out divine wrath for Magic drain, its more useful and less costful.

hope this helps :)

[/quote']

Ok I took out all non-Alien cards. I kept Spirit Reaper in. I have 2 contiuos spells. I took out wabuko and Draining Shield. The Deck is now 41 total cards. Another Horro maybe good, just got to get one. skrink good and soul exhange maybe. Thanks for your help any other ideas?

Archived