my wwe yu-gi-oh cards

remstar29

There are multiple spelling and grammatical errors throughout the card set, the pictures are absolutely horrific, you need to make an effort to balance your cards, find good pictures, and correct the host of minor errors throughout the cards. I'll give it a 2/10. Keep working at it, you'll get better.

what the hell are u talking about eddie u know u like my cards and u try to copy mine all the time and OVERPOWERED THEYRE SUPERSAIYANS SUPERFREAKENSAIYANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur the one who keeps saying i make the best cards so never say that again or i'll stilfile u BUNGHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell are u talking about eddie u know u like my cards and u try to copy mine all the time and OVERPOWERED THEYRE SUPERSAIYANS SUPERFREAKENSAIYANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur the one who keeps saying i make the best cards so never say that again or i'll stilfile u BUNGHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived