Archfiend contest (done

yuyu63

The Rules

1.Make 1 Archfiend monster.

2. 1 entry per person.(You may put up to 3 cards but at the end of the contest u must pick one)

3.The effect must be a rill Archfiend effect.(In other words it must have "The controller of this card pays XX00 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases (this is not optional).")

4.No supper powerful effect (example.:You win the duel. You lose the duel effects)

5. Read number "4." again!

6.No 12 star monsters and no reusing names.

contest ends June 20 2008 5:00 pm Central Standard Time. Jugging starts at 6:00pm. - 9:00pm.(as long as i can git on)(1 hour reserved for people that have a entry reserved)

example

18716gt9.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Archfiend" monster(s)

The controller of this card pays 900 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases (this is not optional). As long as this monster remains face-up on the field all "Archfiend" monsters on your side of the field gain 700 ATK and 200 DEF.If this card is in the graveyard during your standby phase increase your life points by 500 for every Psychic-type monster on your side of the field.

PRIZES

1st.10 points and 5 reps

2ed.5 points and 1 reps

3rd.2 points

- 2 points for late entrys

98835xr5.jpg

The controller of this card pays 1200 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases (this is not optional). This card gains 500 attack points for every archfiend on the field. When this card is destroyed roll a dice. If a 6 is rolled it comes back onto the field

500 attack and defense points stronger

This is mine

Nice' date=' Wyhe... he takes out half of the LP and you get to decide rolls while he's out... almst seems overpowered, a little bit..

But why is it a LIGHT, Fiend-Type? He looks more like a DARK Monster.

[/quote']

the archfiends based on chess all have different attributes, like how Desrook's attribute is LIGHT.

Nice' date=' Wyhe... he takes out half of the LP and you get to decide rolls while he's out... almst seems overpowered, a little bit..

[/quote']

the archfiends based on chess all have different attributes, like how Desrook's attribute is LIGHT.

[/quote']

err.. so which piece is a doomjester? I've never seen it before... maybe its in Shogi...

[/quote']

err.. so which piece is a doomjester? I've never seen it before... maybe its in Shogi...

[/quote']

It isn't based off chess,it's simply a spin-off card.

[/quote']

It isn't based off chess,it's simply a spin-off card.

Archived