Real Size

notsohandyman

try this size it may look small here but if u print em out it might be right size

cosmicrip1customdt5.pngdragonnc2customui6.pngtheperfectcardcustomha5.png

just right click the images and save it to ur pc

to test if its right size use normal paper and print it out black and white (saves ink) then cut it out and place it over a card

This is a prime example of rep abuse - there's no reason to give out more than 1 rep, that is the point of points. Please update your prize - thank you.

This is a prime example of rep abuse - there's no reason to give out more than 1 rep' date=' that is the point of points. Please update your prize - thank you.

[/quote']

I concurr, and if this were to be done I would take it upon myself to erase 99 of them. If you, notsohandyman, aren't going to change it yourself then I will, now.

Even though it would be quite a feat. Still 1 Rep is suffice I say. Can we still download the old YGO Card Mker 1.0 Program? Just asking because didn't that give an accurate size of a real sized yugioh card. Or you could always hold a real card up to the screen. lol Or use a ruler. Use your thingy in your you know, its between your ears, inside that noggin skeleton head thing.

Archived