Pokemon D/P Cheat Code and Battle Club

In this club you can share hints, cheats Action Replay cheats, exchange friend codes, and battle.

When you join your rank will be starter. You may choose to be Piplup, Chimichar, or Turtwig rank. You start at LV 5. If you defeat somebody on a Wi-Fi battle you get 30 EXP. You may also gain EXP by sharing a cheat code, hint, or AR cheat code. If it stinks you get 20 EXP. If it's kinda good you get 40 EXP. If it's really good 90 EXP If your a Starter Rank you need 120 EXP to level up. You evolve to your Stage 2 at LV 16. if your a Stage 2 you need 150 EXP to LV up. You evolve to your finale form at LV 36. If your a finale form 200 hundred to LV up.

There is also a Hall of to the best club members:

Hall Of Fame:

1. Proto

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are some wonder mail codes for anybody who wants them and you have to enter them to find out what you get.

#2&& SWFW 4M1T

WW76 &9CK 0P=7

=38- MPTC RW8T

&H3S -=W1 HQR@

880C 5X@K 8K3F

1-3C CH=& NP92

NY1P @K-7 1&P2

J5=Y PN-S P@&7

I also take wonder mail request but the codes posted are for the second mystery dungeon only! like i said need codes just ask me.

Um that would be:

1 pack of yu-gi-oh cardz: $4.25

Seeing a guy fall off a bycicle: $5.00

Wi-fi service: That depends lol at my own reference. You can a USB port and cord specificly for your Ds which can range from 20-30$ i think or a router which you can use as wi-fi on all your machines: Ds's wii's laptop ect. that cost about 30$ for a cheap one.

But some neiborhoods have a wifi service already search just to make sure.

Life takes visa :3

Yeah, but they won't be ultimate perfect awesome cheats.

I could give you any pokemon you wanted in a specific pokemon box/ you party with max stats, make them shiny, make them know any move, dictate what item they are holding, make them have won every contest. Change you characters name. and many other things.

Archived