Might as Well Introduce Myself After Being On Here For 4 Months

Hey y'all, my names John Jacob Hoffman, also known as Texas Chicken Little, TCL, and various other names. As such, I discovered and finally created a user name for this site in Febuary 2008 although I didn't begin creating until the late the next month.

As for my dealings with Yu-Gi-Oh, I first enjoy the game back whenever it first came out, which was my freshman year of highschool. I played a little and enjoyed it, but had a falling out after some of peers began stealing the cards I had brought to school. As such until about a year ago, the only times I played it was when I played it with my cousin and the few episodes I could watch. After watch a few episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh GX, I started to get back into the game. I looked up fanfiction on ff.net and began to read it. After reading a few good stories, I had a renewed itch to create Yu-Gi-Oh cards and so here I am.

I wanted to at least let everyone know who I am and as the saying goes "better late than never!"

Welcome to YCM. I advise you, before you start posting cards and such, to read the basics. How to post cards, how to use images, etc. Then catch up on your YCM history. Know the metagame, know the ban list, but most of all. . . . know we at YCM care for all our members. New or old.

Archived