[REQ] Banner Request

Text on Graphic: Kuchiki Byakuya

Sub-Text On Graphic: Bankai!

Render for Graphic: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/316033 (by kira06 of animegalleries)

Size of Graphic: 500x300

Type of Graphic: Banner

Requested Artist: (don't know anyone here)

Other Comments: Thank you for taking the time to do this. Plz leave no white spaces.

ooc: Well, I haven't gotten very far into the show. I'm only on episode 71. The Bounts. Most annoying. And I must say I was surprised at the power of Ichigo's Bankai. He made Byakuya look foolish for a short time.

Again Haruno, take your time. It's no rush, I just appreciate the fact that you're doing this banner for me.

Here ye go...3 versions of the banner but the second is best IMO. There is something I ain't sure about with the border and one of the fractal layers but...I hope you like it. Tell me if you'd like anything changed, ^^.

EDIT: I looked back and noticed you wanted some blue in the banner, so I changed the Photo Filter layer to a blue with higher opacity and there came version 4, XD. May need to redo the overlayed applied image possibly...Dear lord...I have now added a FIFTH version...I took off the fourth fractal and thus making it slightly darker, again I made need to redo the overlayed image, lol.

VERSION 1

KUCHIKIBYAKUYABANNER.png

VERSION 2

KUCHIKIBYAKUYABANNER-1.png

VERSION 3

KUCHIKIBYAKUYABANNER-2.png

VERSION 4

KUCHIKIBYAKUYABANNER-3.png

VERSION 5

KUCHIKIBYAKUYABANNER-4.png

Archived