How to holo on MS Paint.

Here's the long awaited tut for people who don't have programs that can holo. Now You must understand that these will be poor quality, and may not look very holographic. But I'm pretty sure it's the closest you'll get to holos. Now for the tut:

1. Save these to your computer:

MSPAINT.png

MSPAINT2.png

2. Open your card in MS Paint.

mspaintht1.jpg

3. Go to Edit ---> Paste From...

mspaintht2.jpg

4. Then select your holo sheet.

mspaintht3.jpg

5. Move it into place and right click Black on your colour pallet at the bottom. Then Click the Transparency Option on the Square Select. This should turn it clear.

mspaintht4.jpg

Then save and enjoy.

NOTE: You may only use the holosheets for your own cards. Do NOT give them away or use them for requests or in shops. I consider this stealing.

Wow. Isn't it funny how I say "For people who don't have programs that can holo" and people still say "I have PS" and stuff. I have Photo shop. I released 2 tuts on how to holo properly on Photo shop. It's bad quality, Yes. I warned you. But if you don't have Photo shop or w/e then this is how you holo. So please no comments like "I tried it by using Photoshop or Gimp and it looked better!" or ".... good tut but i have PS". But thank you Glasstin you've been the only person who has probably actually read what I wrote before the tut.

Thanks you confused me for a sec. There are plenty of more questions I have:

1. Is there any way to get certain holo sheets for secret rare, ultra rare, etc.?

2. How do you make the names and the little sticker on the bottom-right shine how they are supposed to?

3. What kind of paper should I print on to make the holo effect work?

4. What size should the card be compared to the card size on this website?

I know, they are somewhat off-topic, but I need to know this. Also, I have GIMP, but it is very slow on my computer, while Paint runs at 100% speed, which is why I use Paint. I also can't print with GIMP, since I need to transfer my stuff over to a printer with a computer without GIMP. Yes, I am stuck!

Wow. Isn't it funny how I say "For people who don't have programs that can holo" and people still say "I have PS" and stuff. I have Photo shop. I released 2 tuts on how to holo properly on Photo shop. It's bad quality' date=' Yes. I warned you. But if you don't have Photo shop or w/e then this is how you holo. So please no comments like "I tried it by using Photoshop or Gimp and it looked better!" or ".... good tut but i have PS". But thank you Glasstin you've been the only person who has probably actually read what I wrote before the tut.

[/quote']

Np. but if anything, ..nvmmm thanks~

Thanks you confused me for a sec. There are plenty of more questions I have:

1. Is there any way to get certain holo sheets for secret rare' date=' ultra rare, etc.?

2. How do you make the names and the little sticker on the bottom-right shine how they are supposed to?

3. What kind of paper should I print on to make the holo effect work?

4. What size should the card be compared to the card size on this website?

I know, they are somewhat off-topic, but I need to know this. Also, I have GIMP, but it is very slow on my computer, while Paint runs at 100% speed, which is why I use Paint. I also can't print with GIMP, since I need to transfer my stuff over to a printer with a computer without GIMP. Yes, I am stuck!

[/quote']

1. Yes I can make more but I'll make 'em later.

2. Well with the names follow this(Sorry No Pictures) but I don't know about the stickers:

Using the Free Cut tool cut out the name of the card and Cut-Paste it into a new document. Next using the Holo tut in the first post holo the name. Then cut the name out again and paste it back into place on the card. ^^

3. I'm not sure but I would use Photo Paper. I don't print cards.

4. No Idea. Like I said I don't print cards.

I don't use GIMP so I can't help you with that but I can give you advice. Paint is a simple program. It doesn't put much strain on your computer but GIMP I dunno. Try: Start Menu ---> All Programs ---> Accessories ---> System Tools ---> Disk Cleanup. Then go through that. Or you can go to Start Menu ---> All Programs ---> Accessories ---> System Tools ---> Disk Defragmenter. Those will help free up space on your computer and reduce lag.

@ kizzi: Thank you yes it works now. I changed it. I left it out by accident. Re-read the tut and it will work.

@ meischoice: What?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived