Mario cards

Dante Dimercurio

look mario is luigis brother, thats why there names are mario mario and luigi mario

wario and waluigi are what you could call the "sub-atomic" versions of mario and luigi, realise now why waluigis sign is an upside down L , because W is warios sign becuaes W is an upside down M (marios sign) so it would make sense if luigis is an L. so you could say that wario is marios evil brother and a waluigi is luigis evil brother, though that isnt strictly true because there names are,

Mario Mario

Luigi Mario

Wario Wario

Waluigi Wario.

i hope this clarifies it.

look mario is luigis brother' date=' thats why there names are mario mario and luigi mario

wario and waluigi are what you could call the "sub-atomic" versions of mario and luigi, realise now why waluigis sign is an upside down L , because W is warios sign becuaes W is an upside down M (marios sign) so it would make sense if luigis is an L. so you could say that wario is marios evil brother and a waluigi is luigis evil brother, though that isnt strictly true because there names are,

Mario Mario

Luigi Mario

Wario Wario

Waluigi Wario.

i hope this clarifies it.

[/quote']

that's very specific but true. although contray to popular belief, there's no exact proof that Wario and Waluigi are brothers, but it is assumed that they are because of the the fact you stated before. Just thought I'd clarify that. If my memory serves me, Waluigi was actually a request from many fans who believed that Luigi needed more enemies. The thought had never crossed Nintendo's mind!! XD

Anyway, I thought that I should clear that up. I'm very sensitive about Nintendo's history and background.

It's been said before, but I'm going to say it: these need a lot of work. Wording is off, grammar is poor, there are spelling errors, and all of these are underpowered, and these Mario Cards aren't even that original anyway. And you didn't have to go and make types like plumber, princess, horsething, you could hade them all Warriors and make Yoshi and Bowser beasts.

Oh yeah, Manny_5, don't post your cards in someone else's thread.

Um, FYI, Wario nor Waluigi is Mario or Luigi's brother. It was stated in the Super Mario Super Show that Wario is Mario and Luigi's cousin. Waluigi has not yet been confirmed to be related to Wario, Mario, or Luigi, and was simply created by Nintendo so Luigi would have a counter-part and Wario would have a side-kick. Plus, neither Wario or Waluigi are plumbers. Wario (as said in Wario Ware games) works at a Pizza Parlor, and Waluigi's job is unknown, if there is one. Just thought I'd clerify.

Archived