please close

For being a traditional deck its surprisingly not playable. Mashing together two deck types that dont remotely mesh isn't a wise move.

I mean cmon.

Radiant Mirror force?

Elemental Burst!?!? Against an even moderately competent player this will not work. Spellbinding circle is obsolete seeing as their are better cards that do similar things, and better cards in general.

You have a good amount of tributes(no cydras), no frog, a bunch of equips, and monsters requiring specific cards to get out(doomfire). Your hands will be dead 90% of the time.

I'd say start over. Make a volcanic deck for fun and a monarch deck for competition.

Well. The monarch's are designed to use their effects. Right? So Combining them with monsters than inflict damage i thought was a good combo? Plus, Treeborn frog would just weigh it down. Radiant Mirror Force Isn't Outlawed, so.

Well. Snatch Steal Is Pointless. I dont rely on making decks with specific tournament winning combos. My Crystal Beast deck is built perfect, and i havent lost a match with it.

No, no its not. Look at Shacos crystal beast deck, thats far closer to perfect than yours could ever be. Snatch steal is one of the greatest cards in the game. Do you not understand how taking your opponent's monster for FREE and killing it for a monarch and getting its beneficial effect is one of the best exchanges in the game?

You are as close minded as I would expect from someone as arrogant as you. The way you talk to some members and convey yourself is very upsetting.

But, to sink to your level(as was displayed towards members such as gist):

Your decks suck. You could not beat me. You could not beat most players on this forums. You play against idiots if you win, I assure you that your not nearly as good as you think.

Really. I beat Totalobelisk. I lost the first time, but I beat him the second time. Any Chaoserver, im sure, i could easily defeat you.

I can use AIM, YAHOO, and MSN, but i dont got anythin else. But, I can assure you *seeing as im going to the finals of a tournament i won in september* im no easy challenge, and i can proove it to you.

ok. whether you think so or not. I could beat you. What is YVD? I could beat you. Ask anyone, ive lost duels, and anyone who cheats, doesnt lose. Theres no fun in a match if people have to cheat to win

Here here.

I completely agree.

From your decks and your attitude Star, you are a TERRIBLE YGO PLAYER. You got to have some respect and you keep saying you could beat any of us with these junk decks. If you gonna say something like that, back it up with credentials and good decks, not random things that don't even know what format they're in.

Also, good players use YVD.

You dont need to beat crap to acknowledge it as such, you can tell what it is from how it looks and smells. I see volcanic, I see ignorance, I see rudeness, and I see someone so convinced of their superiority that they are completely oblivious when multiple people explain how and why they suck.

Archived