Mirror Force (1)

Seven Tools Of The Bandit (1)

Fusion Deck (10)

Cyber End Dragon (3)

Cyber Twin Dragon (3)

Chimeratech Overdragon (2)

Cyber Ogre 2 (1)

Cyberdark Dragon (1)

Many of you may wonder why the Cyberdark Cards Along With Some Dragons Are In This Deck. Here is your answer. Many duelists like to win as quick as possible, while others like to have a fun match and show off your skills. This deck lets you do both. As we did last time, here are the two strategies for this deck.

OTK- If you want a quick win, here is your strategy. If you get Future Fusion, use it, and send one Cyber Dragon, along with all your non-Cyber Dragon Machine monsters to the graveyard for it. Make sure to keep at least two Cyber Dragons in your deck. Then, if you have it, play Overload Fusion. If not, you can wait until you draw it. Here is what will happen. After 2 turns pass for Future Fusion, you will get Chimeratech out, and due to it's effect, it will destroy itself, allowing another Machine for Overload Fusion. Then, play it out until you get overload fusion, and use it. Another helpful hint is to save a Cyber Pheonix so that you can protect your Chimeratech. You could also use Power Bond instead to summon Chimeratech. He would not be fully strong, but with Doubled Strength, he is still a force to be reckoned with. You can try other monsters here as well.

Cyberdark Chaos- Here you will want to use your Dragons to take out some opponents monsters. The main idea is to somehow get Armed Dragon Level 10 in the graveyard, and then use Power Bond to Summon Cyberdark Dragon and equip it with Lvl 10. This is where monster re-incarnation comes in handy. You can discard a dragon to get back a Cyberdark monster, then summon it and equip the Dragon to it. This is for duelists who like to play a fun, challenging game. Trust me, this strategy is not as easy to pull off as it looks.

I prefer to use the Cyberdark Chaos Straregy because it lets you show off the true power of the deck, but then again The OTK is also a good plan if you are dueling an Exodia Deck and need to win quickly.

I didn't eliminate any cards that I feel could have been included, so this is it.

Well. If you bring back the cyberdragons using fusion recovery

you can summon it again. trust me, i had a deck like this, and u need three of each

Archived