My noobish water deck

Tribute Monsters

----------------

Terrorking Salmon x2 (No tribute needed with Legendary ocean)

Orca Mega Fortress of Darkness (No tribute needed with Legenday ocean)

Gogiga Gagagigo

Silent Abyss (1 Monster needed with Legendary ocean)

Monsters

--------

7 Colored Fish x2

Island Turtle x2

Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness x2

Maiden of the Aqua x3

Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 x2

Grandora

Mermaid Knight

Jowls of Dark Demise

Mother Grizzly

Yomi Ship x2

Weather Report

Eria the Water Charmer

Mad Lobster

Space Mambo

Spell

-----

A legendary Ocean x3

Salvage x3

Dark Snake Syndrome

Giant Trunade

Power of Kaishin

Trap

----

Dust Tornado

Forced Back

Malfunction

Trap Hole

Magic Jammer

Ultimate Offering

Rate plz

Don't sell yourself short so quickly

(let other people call it noobish :P)

Well, lets see, it is a little noobish, but a few card changes can fix that.

(Which I'll post later if I have time)

I'd start with removing all those pesky normal monsters, there are plenty of good water effect monsters that even have higher stats then some of your normals.

Also, it's a given in pretty much any water deck, that you should have 3 Mother Grizzlies in it.

And , your S/T lineup only consists of 14 cards altogether, I'd take out some monsters to make it more even.

ADD SPIRITUAL WATER ART!!!!!!

but yeah, with a few changes it should be okay

Have you ever heard of Abyss Soldier?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CMC-EN001-Abyss-Soldier-Super-Rare_W0QQitemZ300130503238QQihZ020QQcategoryZ104054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Also, Warrior Of Atlantis makes it easier to get out the legendary oceans, and when you already have one on the field it is just as powerful as cyber dragon.

Ill give you a link to my water deck, maybe you will like some of the cards I have in mine.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=5280

Right now Im trying with Mirror force, ceasefire, gravity bind, and 1x fisherman sided out for 2x decree and 2x fenrir. It works really well with the decrees when ROD and call are the only other traps in it, because they can be chained to decrees. your traps get used and then decree's negates your opponents.

Abyss soldier used to be a lot better, but the game changed to make it much less useful (This darn game changes too quickly T_T... but it keeps things interesting XD)

Man what I wouldn't give to have a card that'll knock Monarchs off the top 8!!!

Static's got a pretty good deck their, although I've always been partial towards the Fenrir strategy with WATER decks, I suppose you could side it though.

Static does have a good water deck(I've faced it many a time IRL). But whenever Abyss soldier makes an appearance I just shrug it off. Even if he send a monster to my hand its no biggy, seeing as he just sent one from his hand to the grave. It can be good in extremely limited situations, but with no sinister serpent I think even in a good water deck theres many better choices.

Static does have a good water deck(I've faced it many a time IRL). But whenever Abyss soldier makes an appearance I just shrug it off. Even if he send a monster to my hand its no biggy' date=' seeing as he just sent one from his hand to the grave. It can be good in extremely limited situations, but with no sinister serpent I think even in a good water deck theres many better choices.

[/quote']

Im not decking Cyber Dragons. And I wont attempt to attain Troopers to deck without first getting an MSE (which NO ONE will elt me proxy)

Oh and I killed Leo while playing traditional, Monster reborn is the epitome of cheapness.

Good deck.

But gogiga gagagigo is a bit..... dumb.

And yes' date=' add Spiritual Water ArtS, the more the better, and some other Erias. Raging Eria or Familiar Possessed.

[/quote']

Spiritual water art is a bad idea, there are better cards to kill their hand that dont kill your monsters. Trap Dustshoots Mind Crush and COnfiscation should be used instead.

Archived