Scarlet Robe

TotalObelisk

The title? It's a manga I'm writing myself with original characters, however I only have one drawn out on computer, and then it's Scarlet in evil mode...

Scarlet Oni mode

Scarlet___Oni_mode_by_TotalObelisk.jpg

Scarlet is half demon, but normally has orange hair, a light eye and a dark eye, but when she gets into a fight with her brother, Sho, her demonic side takes over and goes on a rampage...

These are pictures done in 'Manga Clip art' as Character templates:

Scarlet:

Scarlet_by_TotalObelisk.jpg

As I said, half demon. This is her most of the time, a happy, nice and quiet little girl, content with what she has, pity she's rejected from most society.

Kai:

Kai_by_TotalObelisk.jpg

Kai has a fantastic soft spot for Scarlet, protecting her from her father, Chronos, and her brother, Sho. They travel together so as to escape them and stuff like that.

Before Kai met Scarlet he was depressed all the time, and when Scarlet told him that she was running away he ran with her only to suffer a very severe injury (guess why his hands are in his pockets)

Alternate picture of Kai: Kai.jpg

Shuriken:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3080/shurikenv2sv9.jpg

A light hearted guy, he used to be a monk before his temple was destroyed, so he lent Kai and Scarlet his hidden space ship and joined them in their adventure. His attitude is casual and witty, he never takes anything seriousley and always find a joke in something.

Sokudo:

Sokudo_by_TotalObelisk.jpg

An artificial being created by Shuriken, although he can't speak (except the odd "chu!") he is actually extremely intelligent, but nobody ever notices.

Chibi Kai:

ChibiKai.jpg

Kai in flashbacks

ChibiScarlet.jpg

Chibi Scarlet:

Scarlet in flashbacks

Archived