Create Total Drama Island Cards Finished!

Survivor

Who do you think is the best TDI Camper  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best TDI Camper

Your job to win this challenge, is to create 25 Total Drama Island Cards. I don't care what they are, but there are these rules:

1. They have to have all 22 Characters, plus Chris MacClaen. That takes care of 23 cards. Imagine the rest up. Do Equip Cards, Trap Cards, or Maybe Chef or Animals.

2. They have to have pictures

3. Any Competitor who trash talks here, will be eliminated from the contest and will get reported to the website.

4.Make some good cards!

The Winner will get 25 points and 6 rep. Please try your best. I changed the prize because someone said that it was too low. I tripled it. Create TDI Cards!

Status

1. pt018 wins!

Finished Early due to low amount of competitors.

Okay, I won't triple post. Also, to answer pt018's question, there were only 20 options for answers on the polls. Since Ezekiel and Eva were already voted off, they weren't on it. Also, pt018 is in first so far. You still need 6 cards left though.

Cool. Also' date=' can you spread the word a little bit more? I want a couple more people to join.

[/quote']

I hate to spam but i must say something.

If you want people to join, lower the number of cards that must be made or make the prize higher. I wouldn't waste my time making 30 cards for 10 points and 3 reps.

Archived