What do YOU eat?

Axiom_Nor

Survey: Do you use correct gramma on your cards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Survey: Do you use correct gramma on your cards?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No

I usually eat japenese food and chinese food ( I prefer Japenese better' date=' because my favorite food is ramen and sushi) but I also eat everything else I can find. like one time I was on a field trip with my class and we went skating, and I ate out of the garbage because I was so hungry, I was gonna die. but hey, the pizza was fresh and it was on top of all the garbage with a napkin (but someone couldv`e sneezed on it, lol) I don`t hate any kind of food. But I really like japenese food. I always go to the chinese buffet and they serve lots of japenese food and chinese food. My point is, i eat anything I can. who cares if I eat a squirrel!! But I used to be a vegatarian.

[/quote']

Ew. Just ew.

God' date=' what people eat today is just, uh. Ever eat a chocolate dipped ant?

Anyways, omnivore, I'll eat anything, fruit, vegies, meat, dairy, cheeese, candy, ribs, paper, pencil erasers, rubber bands, you name it, I'll be chewng on it.

Serisously, I chew on erasers when I need something to eat, like gum. I love gum.

[/quote']

I don`t blame you, Chewing on rubber stuff makes people calm. But I do not eat erasers.

God' date=' what people eat today is just, uh. Ever eat a chocolate dipped ant?

Anyways, omnivore, I'll eat anything, fruit, vegies, meat, dairy, cheeese, candy, ribs, paper, pencil erasers, rubber bands, you name it, I'll be chewng on it.

Serisously, I chew on erasers when I need something to eat, like gum. I love gum.

[/quote']

I don`t blame you, Chewing on rubber stuff makes people calm. But I do not eat erasers.

But, But... erasers taste good :)

Archived