The Flyffables Club!!

Lately, i have seen alot of people on the forum with flyffables. So i decided to make a club for the people who have them. We don't realy do much, but we only join basicly to say you have one. If you want one, then all you have to go is...

here...http://www.pokeplushies.com/flyffables.php

Were you see at the bottom of the page, an egg, type in a name for it and your e-mail, and then add it to your sig, and you can join!!^_^

When you join, this club's polocy is to feed every other flyffable on this forum you see.

To join, as well as you say you want to join, please fill out the form...

Name:

Flyffables name:

Do you promise to accept our polocy:

Your YCM Flyffable code name (just make up a random name):

If you fill out the form, you will be added to the club list.

Club List:

cardcraetor 444

FM6

aznwhitey

Tyrnam

theodore214

Bye!!^_^

Hope lot's of people join!!^_^

Edited:7/7/2008, FM6 is now the Assistant administrater of the club, his name will become bold like mine, as he is a V.I.P to the club.

Who cares...?? Realy, it's just about having, a Flyffable. But to the qustion... No...lol!!^_^ I was gunna try it out later, but i haven't yet. I only started to get into it because i've seen them around the forum. Not yet, but i will later.^_^

Do you play?? If you do, then can you please join the club??^_^

C'YA!!

Who cares...?? Realy' date=' it's just about having, a Flyffable. But to the qustion... No...lol!!^_^ I was gunna try it out later, but i haven't yet. I only started to get into it because i've seen them around the forum. Not yet, but i will later.^_^

Do you play?? If you do, then can you please join the club??^_^

C'YA!!

[/quote']

I used to play its actually where my name originates but I don't have a flyffable and don't plan on getting one

not to be imposive but if some one asks if they've seen shessomuru plz say he's fine

Flyffables name:Tyrnam

Do you promise to accept our polocy: yes

Your YCM Flyffable code name (just make up a random name): Tyrnam

p.s. I also play flyff a bit XD

More places available!! The next two people who join will get a place as a Flyffable team Mod!! You will be able to do anything that i am involved with in the club...

1. making new rules.

2. posting more about Flyffables...

3. ECT...

UPDATED 7/7/2008:

Ok, i just updated this thread, so then i'm not double posting and i don't brake the rules, ok, as i'm leaving... i am leaving FM6 in charge of the club until i come back, you cannot edit my list of members, so just post your own. You are now, deputy Administrater of this club.

Archived