If you must know...

My deck isn't the greatest. I wouldn't call myself a pro duelist. I probably ain't even in the position to mock others deck or things like that so here it is.

Criticize all you want, but I will always honor my deck regardless.

Monster[25]

Demise, King of Armageddonx2

Manju of the Ten Thousand Handsx2

Barrel Dragonx1

Blowback Dragonx2

Sky Scourge Norlerasx1

Doom Dozerx1

Insect Soldierx3

Dunames Dark Witchx3

Archfiend Soldierx3

Sanganx1

Giant Germx3

Mobius the Frost Monarchx1

Chainsaw Insectx2

Spell[8]

Advanced Ritual Art[ARA]x2

Future Fusionx1

Heavy Stormx1

Mystical Space Typhoon[MST]x1

Snatch Stealx1

Soul Exchangex1

Brain Controlx1

Trap[7]

Sakuretsu Armorx2

Magic Cylinderx1

Wabokux2

Bottomless Trap Holex2

Torrential Tributex1

Fusion[2]

Gatling Dragonx2

Total[41]

This happens to be one of the first decks I made. As far as I can recall this is compliant with the ADV format, and ban/restriction lists. It still needs a lot of work but thought I'd post the unchanged deck first.

Gatlings a fusion so it doesnt count towards total deck count. You should probally focus on one thing aswell. You could try for demise OTK(or trade them to me if you dont want to hint hint). Just a quick note, I dont think reasoning works well here, as most monsters are special summon only. and although it can work to feed norelas, it could also pitch him.

I suggest that you add 2 chainsaw insects and a doom dozer to feed the graveyard for Doomer. Also, as chaos said, gatling does not count towards the total deck count and reasoning makes no sense in a deck with demise/norelaes/doom dozer.

Also, the rule for solemn judgment is 3 or none, so It doesn't make sense to have ONE decked and besides that, the deck looks solid enough that it doesn't need solemns.

Also, add a heavy storm, theres no continuous cards in here so theres nothing to worry about.

Archived