contest contest contest

maddog15

im putting up this contest beacuse i need some different idears for my fan fiction so hears the chalenge if you enter you need to create a character and a set of cards to go with that character the winner will be added to my fan fiction. only two entry's will be picked. contest closes on jan /13th /07.

also their a 20 point prize for the best set overall that also haves a good desprition of the sort of character that would use your cards.( it would help with my fan fic to know what sort of character uses your cards.

note: the cards dont have to be on a card template, can just be in text form.

Ok, how about using my Demonic set the character would be much like a shadow rider like in the Anime's with his manners and hes a guy thats into the occult (Demons, Hexes, Spells etc)

I will post them here in text version.

The Nine Hells of Baator

Field Spell

Effect: While "The Nine Hells of Baator" is on the field, any card with "Archdevil" in its name is counted as having 2 less stars than it actually does. In addition, at the beginning of each player's standby phase, all Fiend type monsters are switched to Attack Position if they were not already.

Bel, Archdevil of Avernus

Effect Monster / Fiend / Dark / 6 Stars

Attack: 1500 / Defense: 1400

Effect: When this card does battle with a Fiend type monster, it gains 1500 attack points during the damage step only.

Dispater, Archdevil of Dis

Effect Monster / Fiend / Earth / 6 stars

Attack: 1500 / Defense: 2600

Effect: This card cannot be switched into attack position by the effects of a magic card, including "The Nine Hells of Baator". While this card is on the field, all Fire attribute monsters on your side of the field cannot be the target of one of your opponent's trap cards.

Mammon, Archdevil of Minauros

Effect Monster / Fiend / Dark / 6 stars

Attack: 800 / Defense: 2000

Effect: This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. If this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, you may choose to reduce the damage done to 0 and instead place 1 Poison Token on one of your opponent's Monster Card Zones or Magic/Trap Card Zones. If your opponent plays a card in a zone occupied by a Poison Token, they lose 1500 life points at the beginning of each one of your turns that the card remains there.

Fierna, Archdevil of Phlegethos

Effect Monster / Fiend / Fire / 6 stars

Attack: 800 / Defense 1200

Effect: This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. When this card is normal summoned, place 1 Belial Counter (Atk 1000/Def 1000, 4 stars, Fiend, Fire) on your side of the field. This card cannot be attacked or effected by one of your opponent's cards while a Belial Counter is on your side of the field.

Levistus, Archdevil of Stygia

Effect Monster / Fiend / Water / 6 stars

Attack: 0 / Defense: 3000

Effect: This card can only be destroyed in battle with a monster of the same attribute as itself.

The Hag Countess, Archdevil of Malborge

Effect Monster / Fiend / Wind / 6 stars

Attack: 2400 / Defense: 2400

Effect: When you normal summon this monster, you may switch it with a monster in your opponent's monster card zone opposite this one.

Baalzebul, Archdevil of Maladomini

Effect Monster / Fiend / Dark / 6 stars

Attack: 1300 / Defense: 1300

Effect: If there are no field magic cards on the field, this card's type becomes Fairy, its attribute becomes Light, and its Attack and Defense points both increase by 1300.

Mephistophelese, Archdevil of Cania

Effect Monster / Fiend / Fire / 6 stars

Attack: 2300 / Defense: 2000

Effect: When "The Nine Hells of Baator" is on the field, you may discard a card from your hand that includes the word "Archdevil" to destroy all magic and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. At the beginning of each player's standby phases while this card is on the field, the respective player loses 300 life points.

Asmodeus, Archdevil of Nessus, Lord of Hell

Effect Monster / Fiend / Fire / 8 stars

Attack: 2800 / Defense: 2800

Effect: During your standby phase, choose one of the following effects. The effect lasts until your next Standby Phase.

1*This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle or by a magic card effect.

2*This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle or by a trap card effect.

3*This card cannot be destroyed by a trap or magic effect.

Hmm, well I'm just wondering, why did you choose Cyber Dragon as the other dorm? Ra, Obelisk, Slifer and Zorc are all gods, why would you choose Cyber Dragon. But forget that question because I'm gonna come up with a deck idea for this Cyber Dragon White guy. Anything that you can say about him that might help me? Like personality?

P.S. Oh and hi, first post.

Thanks for the information, that helps. Oh and about the god, Exodia?

Hmm, this is what I've come up with so far. They're only in text format atm if you don't mind.

Coma Soldier

Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1900/DEF 2000

This card can only be Set. This card cannot be Flip Summoned except by it's own effect. Every turn, while this card is in face-down defence position, place 1 Counter on it for every other monster in face-down defence position. During your turrn, you can remove 2 Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field, or remove 3 to switch this card into face-up ATK position. This card gains 300 ATK for every other Coma Soldier face-up on your side of the field. This card can be flipped into face-down defence position once per turn. When this card attacks a face-down DEF position monster, destroy it using this card's effect.

Flash!

Quick-Play Spell

You can only activate this card if you have at least 1 "Coma Soldier" face-up on your side of the field. Switch all monsters on your opponent's side of the field into face-down DEF position.

Patience

Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 8/ATK 2900/DEF 3000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 face-down "Coma Soldier" or "Coma Guerilla" on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can switch an opponent's monster into face-down DEF position. When this card attacks a DEF position monster with lower DEF than than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Bang!

Quick-Play Spell

You can only activate this card if "Patience" is face-up on your side of the field. Remove from play 1 Monster face-up on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 "Coma Soldier" or "Coma Guerilla" into face-down DEF position. When the Special Summoned "Coma Soldier" or "Coma Guerilla" is flipped into face-up ATK position, it is destroyed, and the monster removed from play to Special Summon it, is Special Summoned.

This is what I've got so far...I post more when they come to me.

EDIT: Here's some more, and I've edited the previous effects of those cards.

Coma Guerilla

Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 2100

This card can only be Set. his card cannot be Flip Summoned except by it's own effect. Every turn, while this card is in face-down defence position, place 1 Counter on it for every other monster in face-down defence position. During your turrn, you can remove 2 Counters from this card to randomly discard 1 card in your opponent's hand. or remove 3 to switch this card into face-up ATK position. This card gains 300 ATK for every other "Coma Guerilla" face-up on your side of the field. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, randomly select 1 card from your opponent's hand and discard it to the graveyard.

Faze!

Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated if there is at least 1 "Coma Guerilla" face-up on your side of the field. Your opponent discards from his/her hand, as many cards equal to the amount of "Coma Guerilla"s face-up on your side of the field.

Coma Patient

Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 200/DEF 1800

This card can only be set. This card can only be Flip Summoned if "Patience" and at least 1 "Coma Soldier" or "Coma Guerilla" is face-up on your side of the field. When this card is Flip Summoned succesfully, select 1 monster face-up on your side of the field with "Coma" in it's card name. This card copies the selected monster's name, type, attribute, level starts, ATK points, DEF points and effect. This effect is not negated if this card is switched into face-down DEF position, or Flip Summoned or again.

since i havnt had manny entries im moving the closure date by one week come on guy's and girl no matter how silly come on as long as they look gd thats all that matters come' on plz eveyone who posts cards plz post your cards you never know you might win their two places up to win

Archived