You run 14 tributes? Not impressed...

What's exceptional about this deck? You'll see.

Heard of 12-14 Gauge Monarchs? This is my 45% Beatdown.

45 cards.

Monsters

Tribute: 20

3 x Destiny Hero - Malicious

3 x Destiny Hero - Dasher

3 x Raiza the Storm Monarch

3 x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

2 x Mobius the Frost Monarch

1 x Jinzo

2 x Dark Ruler Ha Des

3 x Cyber Dragon

Non-Tribute: 6

1 x Elemental Hero Stratos

3 x Gravekeeper's Spy

1 x Sangan

1 x Treeborn Frog

Spells: 12

1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

1 x Heavy Storm

3 x Brain Control

2 x Soul Exchange

1 x Confiscation

1 x Nobleman of Crossout

3 x Destiny Draw

2 x Metamorphosis

Traps

1 x Mirror Force

1 x Torrential Tribute

1 x Ring of Destruction

2 x Widespread Ruin

FUSION DECK

3 x Ryu Senshi

3 x Reaper on the Nightmare

3 x Dark Balter the Terrible

3 x Darkfire Dragon

3 x Dark Blade the Dragon Knight

There you have it. Powerful tribute generation, a tried-and-true draw engine, and the vastly untapped potential of Destiny Hero - Dasher and Dark Ruler Ha Des pump this deck. I usually draw 4 tributes, including 1-2 Monarchs, and then a way for quick tribute generation (Frog, Sangan [= Frog], Spy, Brain Control, Stratos with D-Draw, Soul Exchange), and usually a protective card. You'd be amazed, with D-Draw running rampant and Dasher in his element, that I can simply plop a Jinzo on the field, Brain Control, tribute for (insert tribute monster here), then bash.

I used to run Airknight Parshath, but he was too much of a dead draw and he was a bad topdeck, even with Dasher home. I experimented, before the Destiny Draw draw engine, with Gilasaurus and even The Fiend Megacyber. I run the three killer traps and Widespread Ruin over Sakuretsu Armor in lieu of Cyber Phoenix. The spells work for simplification and generation of tribute material.

I think dasher is a level 4. But I`ve never seen the card before so... but cyber dragon does make the deck better. and I don`t know how you`re gonna summon you`re fusion monsters. And I thought stratos was a tribute monster. Well, don`t ask me, I don`t like destiny/elemental heroes. I`ll give it a 5 or 6/10 because of cyber dragon.

Yeah, how do u get the fusions out?
I don`t know how you`re gonna summon you`re fusion monsters.

UGGGH!!!

http://www.shuffleandcut.com/content/page/game/game/3/edition/dig:metamorph/card/11745/Pharaonic%20Guardian%20Metamorphosis.html

This deck is Excellent, but if treeborn gets nobleman'd or if D.D. Crow is used on it, GG. If you rig the deck so you always draw treeborn and confiscation (Hobby League Sangan helps) then your good.

Metamorphosis. I have 15 Level 6 monsters for Ryu Senshi (who is an absolutely horrible thing to deal with when you're on the defense).

This deck can work WITHOUT Frog. Dasher and the Spies see to it. And sometimes I just tribute Monarchs for other Monarchs, or Jinzo, or DRHD, etc. Monarchs are expendable after their first use, so that makes their subsequent loss easy to take.

Metamorphosis. I have 15 Level 6 monsters for Ryu Senshi (who is an absolutely horrible thing to deal with when you're on the defense).

This deck can work WITHOUT Frog. Dasher and the Spies see to it. And sometimes I just tribute Monarchs for other Monarchs' date=' or Jinzo, or DRHD, etc. Monarchs are expendable after their first use, so that makes their subsequent loss easy to take.

[/quote']

I can see that, but in the rare event that your fighting a Voltanis deck, the constant forced backs would kill your monarch for monarch saking power.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tested Premature Burial, and I decided not to run it because a) most of my cards don't mind being in the graveyard, b) I'm already paying 2800 and this deck can get hammered through for damage if it's swarmed early game before I set up a solid tribute generation engine, and c) I honestly don't need any more tribute cards. If I was going to run a graveyard recursion card, it would be Call of the Haunted, because then I'd be able to simply pull up a Sangan after a MST or Heavy Storm.

Too many tributes need to add more non tributes And you will never win because when you play your hand is going to have no level 4 or under. Sad when you only have 6 non tributes. Add more level 4 cards or lower and take out some of the tributes and fusions cause you will not need to use them all. 1/10 you will never win so add more non tributes.

Bdiddy, the point of this deck is to use the tributes. it is supposed to have lots of them. this is a Monarch deck. have you ever played against a Monarch deck? they are extremely good.

the way his deck works, he uses his 3 Brain Controls, Snatch Steal, and Soul Exchange to sacrifice his opponent's monsters for his own Monarchs.

Archived