Token Monsters!

I saw a thread about tokens once, and it got me thinking, and I have been thinking about making a Token card for a really long time. And when I found this site, I knew I could finally create them. The only problem is, I can't find any pictures to go along with them...which explains why I'm writing them down here. So anyway, here are a couple of token monsters:

Token Warrior

Attribute: Earth

Level: 3

Type: Warrior

ATK: 1200/DEF: 500

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon from your Deck 1 "Token Warrior."

Token Beast

Level: 4

Type: Beast

ATK: 1000/DEF: 1000

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. This card gains 300 DEF for each token on the field.

Token Machine

Level: 6

Type: Machine

ATK: 2200/DEF: 1000

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can Special Summon one Robot Token (Attribute: Earth/Type: Machine/Level: 2/ATK: 0/DEF: 0) in Defense Position. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack.

Token Rock

Type: Rock

ATK: 0/DEF: 3000

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot target any other token on the field (except this card). At the End Phase of your turn, if this card is face up in Defense Position, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to keep this card in Defense Position. Otherwise, it is switched to Attack Position.

Token Zombie

Attribute: Dark

Type: Zombie

ATK: 1500/DEF: 900

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If Special Summoned this way, the ATK of this card increases by 400.

Here are some more monsters to go along with the Token set, I think these ones might be a bit overpowered....but I'll let you guys be the judge of that:

Token Aqua

Attribute: Water

Type: Aqua

ATK: 400/DEF: 1200

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. By sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard, you can negate the attack of 1 monster. If sent to the Graveyard this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Aqua Token" to the field (Attribute: Water/Type: Aqua/Level: 3/ATK: 200/DEF: 600). You cannot Normal Summon if you activate this effect.

Token Pyro

Attribute: Fire

Type: Pyro

ATK: 400/DEF: 1200

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. By sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard, you can inflict 400 points of damage to your opponents Life Points. If sent to the Graveyard this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Pyro Token" (Attribute: Fire/Level: 3/Type: Pyro/ATK: 200/DEF: 600). You cannot Normal Summon if you activate this effect.

Token Thunder

Attribute: Light

Type: Thunder

ATK: 1000/DEF: 1600

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. By sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 monster on the field. If sent to the Graveyard this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Thunder Token" (Attribute: Light/Level: 3/Type: Thunder/ATK: 500/DEF: 800). You cannot Normal Summon if you activate this effect.

Token Winged Beast

Attribute: Wind

Type: Winged Beast

ATK: 800/DEF: 1800

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. By sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. If sent to the Graveyard this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Winged Beast Token" (Attribute: Wind/Level: 3/Type: Winged Beast/ATK: 400/DEF: 900). You cannot Normal Summon if you activate this effect.

Token Spellcaster

Attribute: Light

Type: Spellcaster

ATK: 1500/DEF: 1000

When this card is Normal Summoned, it is switched to Defense Position. This card also counts as a token. One time only, when your opponent uses a Spell Card, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of the Spell Card. After doing so, take that same Spell Card that your opponent played from your opponents hand and add it to your hand. You must pay 1000 Life Points in order to activate the Spell Card.

A little note about Token Zombie's Special effect: It does not accumulate. Like, lets say for example that Token Zombie is destroyed once in battle and then brought back, it'll gain the 400 attack boost. But when it dies afterwards, it does not gain another 400 because the 1900 attack points never became his original attack. So if he dies again, and is revived again, he'll still have 1900 attack points. I hope I explained that correctly....

Oh and I lowered the attack boost that the Token Beast gains by 100. And I lowered Token Zombie's Attack by 100 too. I'm still sticking with there effects, but I'm just making modifications to make it more realistic.

I've made some more changes. I made it so that Token Beast only gain 300 DEF for each Token on the field. Hope that's realistic enough. I'll soon be releasing more Token cards, which seem to be a bit overpowered, I think. But then again, I'll let you guys be the judge of that.

• 1 month later...

Archived