Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins x3

Rare Value x3

Crystal Beacon x3

Crystal Blessing x3

Lightning Vortex x3

Dimension Fusion

Crystal Promise x2

Card Destruction

I USE 2 RAINBOW DRAGONS BECAUSE I'M COOL LIKE THAT!!!

Any suggestions are appreciated (and yes, I know I only have 2 traps)^^

Sorry about double posting, but I just tested this out, and it works GREAT!!! My favorite little Rainbow Turbo I shall call it ^^

I used it on byond, I lost, but that's not the point... well here's how it went, in case you wanted to know

after I got out my second Rainbow Dragon with little effort, I pumped it up once to 10,000 ATK, in the hopes of finishing him off that turn (which a F/D stopped me) and I ran into a def monster, so he was safe that turn.

The next turn, I was SURE I was going to beat him so I pumped the SAME dragon up again to 14,000 (yes I got another 4 beasts out in a turn)

I Vortex'd his Marshmellon, then direct attacked with my 4k Dragon, so he was down to 1k, then with an open field, I Attacked him with my 14K dragon...

AND HE USED KURIBOH!!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED THAT... EVER!!!!!

So I figured he would be dead next turn anyways...

WRONG!! He had the most unbelievable draw in dueling history... SNATCH STEAL!!! He snatched up my 14k Dragon, and ran him right through my other, doing a total of 10,000 Damage...

I GOT HORRIBLY OWNED!!! (Why does that happen so often???)

But yeah, that's not REALLY the point. The point is, my deck worked out well, and it was by far the smoothest deck I've ever used. So if I can ever find the cards to make this, it would be the greatest thing ever... although I'm missing quite a few cards...

Cards I'm missing

Card Trooper x3

Rainbow Dragon x2

Rare Value x1

Although those aren't too many cards... that's still a couple hundred out of my pocket

Why is Lightning vortex in the deck' date=' is it because you draw so many cards it doesn't matter how many you pitch? If thats the case then I applaud making good use of a terrible card. :)

[/quote']

^^ Yeah, pretty much. Although, it isn't really necessary, so I think I'll take 1 out and switch it for a Monster Reincarnation, just in case I happen to lose both of my Dragons with Merchant or Trooper.

Sorry for double posting, but I must admit, I'm a little put off by the lack of comments.

This is just my first deck that (in my opinion) could be top tier, and I really wanted to get some input on it.

Also, I consider it as good, or better, than the Baboon Deck that sartorius Posted on my Last Crystal Beast deck.

[align=center]]Well I wouldnt know if it was good or not but does the rainbow dragon have an effect to do with the Crystal Beasts cus if it doesnt then you shouldnt have it in there...

Also if it does put in a Rainbow dark dragon, if it exists? (I heard the 'rainbow dark dragon' or something on a post somewhere...)[/align]

The picture is 4 posts up

Here is it's effect:

Light/Dragon/10/4000/0

This card cannot be Normal Summon. This card cannot be special summon except when you have total of 7 types of [Gem Beast] card in your field and/or Graveyard. You can activate the following effect(s) outside of the turn this card is special summoned.

- Send all [Gem Beast] monsters from your field to Graveyard. For each card sent to Graveyard, increase this card's attack

strength by 1000. This effect can be activated on opponent's turn.

- Remove all [Gem Beast] monsters from your Graveyard from the game, send all cards on the field back to respective owner's deck.

It wasn't a baboon deck. It was THE single most competitive Crystal Beast build, made by one of the best duelists in the world - Max Suffridge.

This deck, I can see working, but the reason you lost is that:

1. The player was bad for using Kuribohs.

2. You summoned the dragons too early which caused you to lose.

Also, take out a couple of CBs for 2 Machine Duplication.

It wasn't a baboon deck. It was THE single most competitive Crystal Beast build' date=' made by one of the best duelists in the world - Max Suffridge.

[/quote']

Sorry, meant no disrespect by it ^^

This deck' date=' I can see working, but the reason you lost is that:

1. The player was bad for using Kuribohs.

2. You summoned the dragons too early which caused you to lose.

Also, take out a couple of CBs for 2 Machine Duplication.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot XD

Also, are you sure that they're going to limit Rainbow Dragon down to 1?

Also' date=' are you sure that they're going to limit Rainbow Dragon down to 1?

[/quote']

Well, lets look at it this way.

If cyber dragon is to pot of greed

Then Rainbow Dragon is to Pot of avarice

Both can be summoned without tribute, but one requires that some time as passed in the duel. The difference is that Rainbow dragon has very high ATK power and can either pull a cyber end/limiter finish or a field clear.

It would be limited to 1 because with trunade, it can be Game right there and because you can normal summon the same turn its played, summon pegasus and thats 5800 total ATK right there, + all the other monsters on your field. You basically win in 2 turns once its out. Two would be ridiculous.

Static+Sartorius: ... yeah, I guess. Bummer...

I like to have Card destruction to drop a lot of CBs into the Grave and hopefully draw a Rainbow Dragon.

But I suppose I'll either go with 2 troopers, or a Machine Duplication.

It's too bad I have to take out a God Dragon though, I'll probably have Hamon as a suitable 4k Atk replacement :P

And I usually have tons of Crystallized beasts left after I summon my Rainbow Dragon anyways.

I have ROD sided, but I suppose maining it wouldn't hurt

Speaking of a Side Deck.

I've never been very good at making a side deck, so any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

I would definetley not hold it against yourself for losing because of a Kuriboh and obscenely lucky top deck.

Not sure what Byond is, but if it's possible to cheat, I'd say he did. That is just too convenient.

Also ROD could help this.

As for side deck heres what should be there:

Decrees

My body as a shield/prohibition/cloak and dagger/your choice of anti demise tools

macro cosmos

Hamon is not good in CB from what I've seen.

If you run 3 trooper, you MUST run AT LEAST 1 Duplication.

If you want to consider the idea, how about running only a few spells and a whole load of monsters? Then you can take full advantage of running the full amount of 3 Magical Merchants. This is obviously a concept deck, but it's taking some sort of shape. Merchants speed this deck up tremendously. Whether they work in the best possible manner, really depends on if you hit a rainbow dragon or not. If you do, the deck turns bad for you, so I hope you have a Pot of Avarice in hand at that time, or that you picked it up due to Merchant.

I'll post some more ideas up later and maybe a decklist that I think will be good for you to try for this concept.

Hamon is not good in CB from what I've seen.

If you run 3 trooper' date=' you MUST run AT LEAST 1 Duplication.

If you want to consider the idea, how about running only a few spells and a whole load of monsters? Then you can take full advantage of running the full amount of 3 Magical Merchants. This is obviously a concept deck, but it's taking some sort of shape. Merchants speed this deck up tremendously. Whether they work in the best possible manner, really depends on if you hit a rainbow dragon or not. If you do, the deck turns bad for you, so I hope you have a Pot of Avarice in hand at that time, or that you picked it up due to Merchant.

I'll post some more ideas up later and maybe a decklist that I think will be good for you to try for this concept.

[/quote']

Sorry about double posting' date=' but I just tested this out, and it works GREAT!!! My favorite little Rainbow Turbo I shall call it ^^

I used it on byond, I lost, but that's not the point... well here's how it went, in case you wanted to know

after I got out my second Rainbow Dragon with little effort, I pumped it up once to 10,000 ATK, in the hopes of finishing him off that turn (which a F/D stopped me) and I ran into a def monster, so he was safe that turn.

The next turn, I was SURE I was going to beat him so I pumped the SAME dragon up again to 14,000 (yes I got another 4 beasts out in a turn)

I Vortex'd his Marshmellon, then direct attacked with my 4k Dragon, so he was down to 1k, then with an open field, I Attacked him with my 14K dragon...

AND HE USED KURIBOH!!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED THAT... EVER!!!!!

So I figured he would be dead next turn anyways...

WRONG!! He had the most unbelievable draw in dueling history... SNATCH STEAL!!! He snatched up my 14k Dragon, and ran him right through my other, doing a total of 10,000 Damage...

I GOT HORRIBLY OWNED!!! (Why does that happen so often???)

[/quote']

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

You'll NEVER, NEVER expect that........ WAAAAAAAAH

The guy who you battled must have jumped 15000000000000meters in the air....

• 1 month later...

Archived