Pokemon Wi-Fi Tournament

CeDeFiA

For all of you people who have Pokemon Diamond and Pearl(or just one of them). Im starting a Wi-Fi Tournament while my club is inactive.

There shall be 8-10 spots. You can pick your opponent, or i can pick them for you.

There will be a Grand Prize of 3 reps for 1st place

The semi-Grand prize of 3 reps for second

and the not so Grand Prize of 1 rep for 3rd place,

you can use legendaries including Arceus Darkrai and Shaymin.

There will Trades being held during the tournament.

You can ask for a pokemon or tell us what pokemon you would like to trade.

And during the tournament matches can be held (non-tournament matches) to warm you up. And if you lose you can still face people that hve lost or the non-tournament matches.

You must post your Trainers Name and Your friend code here to enter

It starts when i have one more perosn because im gonna face tham. nd if you cant make a match your not diquallifed your just going to have to face them some other time.

Heres mine

Trainer:Bill

Friend Code: 3522-8931-8398

Trainer:Jacob

Friend Code: 0430 5620 3652

Chris 1762 1418 9173

Trainer name: Joan

Code: 1590-3737-3567

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes and i might be leaving ealier and I might be at my uncles I'm going to see if he has wifi wich i think he does considering he a a Xbox 360 SO He has a pc too so I'll be on YCm and if He does have Wifi i'll PM you and if not can you wait till later today or tommorow?

thanks I'm just no thaving any luck today well it looks like my dad has to work overtime( he is a cop) so It migth not be until 5 now I am so mad but I might go to Md for dinner so there is still hope and once my wifi is up then we can battrle all we want.

Archived