OldMasters Cards Where He Needs Pictures For

Here they are:

Soul Bond

Quick Play Spell Card

Effect: You can activate this card when a Spell or Trap Card is activated. Pay half of your Life Points. Select 1 monster on your side on the field. The selected monster gains the effect of the Spell or Trap card activated in addition to his normal effect if he haves one. If the Spell or Trap card activated didn't need a cost, the effect gains the cost: "Discard one card from your hand".

Last Appearance

Trap Card

Effect: When your opponent declares an attack when you have no monsters on your side on the field, you can negate that attack by removing 1 of your monsters in your Graveyard from play.

Ghost of Wrath

Monster

1 star

ATK 0/DEF 0

Fiend/Effect: This card cannot be Normal Sumonned and Special Summoned. When this card is Flip Sumonned, destroy it in the End Phase of this turn. When this card is destroyed in battle, you can place it as a Field Spell Card in the Field Spell Card Zone. As long as this card exist face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack.

Look on the Heaven

Spell Card

Effect: Pay half of your Life Points to activate this card. This turn, you can Special Summon monsters from your hand and Normal Summon monsters which normally cannot be normal Summoned.

Energy Removal

Trap Card

Effect: Discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. Decrease the ATK of 1 monster on the field by the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Chain Arrow

Trap Card

Discard your entire hand to activate this card when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card. Negate the activation of that card and destroy it. Then, you can destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters ATK, and then you can randomly discard 1 card from your opponents hand. You canot attack in the turn you activated this card.

Also, rate them please. Each card once.

EDIT: I mean, rate the thread, and then post rating for each card, please.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Well, let's get down to business:

For Soul Bond, I don't think that the original effect that the monster had should be kept, and that it should only be the effect of the Spell or Trap card. The effect is certainly unique, but I'm curious: Does the selected monster keep the selected effect forever, or does it only gain that effect for a limited amount of time? Please specify. 87%; B

For Last Appearance, I just think that you should change the effect text. Possibly something to the effect of, "Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack, and you have no monsters remaining on your side of the field. Negate the attack by removing 1 card in your Graveyard from play. Same message, more Takahashi-esque effect. I also think that it should be a Counter trap. Other than that, very balanced; I can picture myself packing three (on the other hand, I like/play removal decks). 92%, A-

Ghost of Wrath is quite broken. Putting a limit on the number of turns it can stay out for would help a lot. 71%, C

In Look on the Heaven's effect, I notice a mistake I have seen in many places. You write the term as "Life Points," not "Lifepoints." Other than that, I would rephrase it, but it's otherwise fine. 90%, A-

I believe I have seen the name "Energy Removal" somewhere before. It's probably just me, though. Anyway, it reminds me of "Riryoku." Of course, that's not a bad thing, as Riryoku is one of my favorite cards. I'd just like to know: Which destroyed monster is targeted for the effect? Can it be either card, or does it have to be one or the other? 93%, A

Rephrase Chain Arrow's effect, and you'll be sitting pretty. That card wreaks major havoc, though; it'd probably be Limited. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just saying. 95%, A

Well, overall I give them a total of 7.4/10.0; however, this is affected by the major outlier, Ghost of Wrath. Fix it alone, and the set will be flying uphill.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived