CARDS THAT NOBODY WANTS dedicate to the cheaters

haely0

This is a set of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that you just don't wont see ever in play, unless they are in yours opponent's hand, moahhha ha ha...

Joke aside, while i was playing the yugioh world championship 2007 i run into aloooooot of lowlife turn-off(ers), cheater's and alike. So i came with idea to create cards that mysteriously appear in such a cheater's Deck and brings him down. I have created all the art personally ;-) Enjoy, sympathy is highly welcome so does any comment or reply. It wont hurt ya.

juy6td.jpgiw2ctz.jpg

ddkzsw.jpgek5njp.jpg

2i131o9.jpg24uw0lk.jpg

suu4uh.jpg25q7sb9.jpg

Actually, some of them WOULD work in Yanagi Tenzen (from 5d). Doesn't his deck reflect damage from himself to the opponent? Chores and affair may be useful there.

Egypt and fate/redemption would be a pain for deck destruction decks :).

As for the rest... ummm, somehow give them to your opponent and force them to use it?

But yeah, who would want them? Aside from going 'awww....'

The first two are, as you may see, created just as a concept (far from any sense).

But "business, chore & affair are somehow even playable.

"As for the rest... ummm, somehow give them to your opponent and force them to use it?"

No they supposed to eerily appear in cheater's deck, by divine intervention...blah :-P

Archived