Eye-Catching Cards With Good Effects (Comments Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!)

NineteenHundred

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Beanstalk Witch: Keep in mind that ATK is worthless compared to good effects.

Zhanos: Lower the ATK/DEF; I HATE with any more than 2900 ATK. The effect is good, only it should be 3 cards, and that you can't offer Zhanos itself.

Volcanic Haze: Correct OCG is FIRE monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of WATER monsters. It's quite unoriginal besides.

Warrior of Dreams: Keep in mind that Attribute is only mentioned in card effects like DNA Transplant. If you want to indicate a monster monster whose Attribute is DARK, say DARK monster.

Sakaru: Very original; it reminds me of my cards in that it steals cards from your opponent. Correct OCG is When this card attacks your opponent directly, select 1 monster in your opponent's hand and Special Summon it.

Moonflower: Normal Monsters make good toilet paper.

Magician's Diary: Not bad. Correct OCG is This card can only be equipped to "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl." During your opponent's 5th End Phase after this card was activated, destroy this card. The equipped monster cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card is destroyed (except by its own effect), inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

Lincoln X: Correct OCG is FLIP: Destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field. He's underpowered.

Icy Mist Wolf: Normal Monsters make good toilet Paper.

Hanging On: Correct OCG is Monsters you control are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. During your Standby Phase, pay 800 Life Points. If you cannot, this card is destroyed. No comment on originality.

Other reviews coming soon. And the gold sticker is First Edition, not Limited Edition.

Archived