Forum Dueling Test

Danilus

I am unlocking this so a definite time can be decided on, only Maddog15, Danilus and myself are allowed to post. If I wake up early enough on Sunday, I can be on as early as 9:00 am AEST, and, obviouly, practically any time after that, would that time suit you both?

I also thought of some additional rules I would like to suggest;

Mods

Flip a coin to choose who will start (or a different 50/50 method).

Duelists

Draw Phase is compulsory, this will save everyone alot of time, ecspecially the Duel Mods.

No posting in between turns, to reduce clutter and so we can have a nice, flowing Duel topic.

Use the layout made by Maddog15 to conduct your turn. (I find it really easy to understand)

• Administrators

I'm actually in favor of the instant messaging. This would allow your opponent to play trap cards much more easily, and the dueling mod could send the duelists their cards much faster. You could type in each phase one at a time, which would allow your opponent to have time to activate cards during your turn. Everything would just run much more smoothly.

Falling Pizza's point about not being able to activate cards during the other player's turn is good, so I suppose you could use Messenger or something like that. The objection I have is that nobody else would be able to watch it (unless, of course, it's a mulit-person conversation). Another objections is that if we use messenger, it dosen't really have anything to do with the forums anymore; This could be countered by a shoutbox, but I believe that would lead to the demise of actual posting - I will not back a yugiohcardmaker.net shoutbox for as long as I am on this site. I will not unstick this, and eventually, if there is no activity, it will be locked.

:lol: Anyways, we got three turns in! lol :lol:

Edit: This reminds me, Falling, I've sent you my email twice, received?

Archived