Join in the mattilism [help get draco back]

Tefached

"Join only if you wish for Draco to be unbanned."

[idea made by Kaflame,..im simply the puppet to post it^^]

Purpose: our purpose is simple, we are the followers, the friends, and the wanna-be's of Draco, This club is mainly for A large Particpating Petition to get draco unbanned. We need draco back and this is what its for!

Anyone can no matter the stars, the post, or even the age or gender...

Members:

Ka Flame-Creator of this club

Deity Axle-Creator of this thread.

Slash-Supporter

Ruby-supporter

Cyber Altair -supporter

Faint Brushfire-supporter

Atomix -supporter

Lord Whitey -supporter

Wombat-supporter

Meti-supporter

FFXFAN21 -supporter

Arekku_Koro 13 -supporter

Current Challenge:

We need a banner....and someones got to make it with a nice slogan Jion the Mattilism. and "Any trouble we get in, KA takes the blame"

winner of the challenge gets 15 pts

Ranks:

Yes with every great club we need ranks. You will get points when i pm ka flame for help.^^

Ranks

Rookie> 0-20 pts

Supporter> 20-50 pts

Follower>50-75 pts

Draco himself>75-100

Note to all mods : Many of us dont know the reason why draco was banned, that is one of the main reasons that i posted the Draco and Ycmaker link. please do not yell at us for this club and wanting a beloved member back.

Draco and Ycmaker convo

I will update this post with things to do like any club as a banner for the club, and things like that.

And remember

"Any trouble we get in, KA takes the blame"

• Administrators

If you'd like to know why Draco was banned, please reference my post in the "Draco and YCMaker topic" in general. If you'd like to know why Meti was banned, please reference YCMaker's post in the topic regarding him.

According to site rules, using the F-word is immediately worthy of a ban, and I see no reason to make exception for Meti.

Draco was banned temporarily for swearing, hate speech, offensive statements, and trolling. His ban was then extended for his participation in posting inappropriate images.

You may not like those reasons, but those are the reasons. There's no reason to ban someone unless they've done something to warrant it, and in our mind, they HAVE done something to warrant it.

Petitions are irrelevant to decisions regarding banning/unbanning decisions. I'm going to lock this thread so you don't waste your time.

I think it's time you all moved on from Draco. We've made our decision on him, and it is not going to change.

Archived