~a new WOW splice~

The Ruby

Ruby, at the level you're at now...it's time to get nitpicky. Overall...very nice work. Just a few things I see(Yes, I saved and blew up the image ;) ).

1. Almost every instance of brown in the sprite could be replaced with a better shade of red. The brown creates some odd looking places on the sprite(especially the head).

2. The light blue accents on the shoulders and hands could be replaced with lighter shades of red to make them look better.

3. The lighter yellow on the chest and head could also be replaced with lighter shades of red. The left horn on the head is barely visible at all because the light yellow matches the white background too well. I think the color swap would fix this.

Overall it's a nice assembly, it's just that a few of the colors make it look a tad off. After that..it should be right about perfect. Keep up the good work. :D

I have to say the splice itself is very nice. Although I too have a few issues with it. The colors on the arm are a little bright compared to the body. Also it having wings seems a tad unrealistic, since it does not seem like it could become air born. Then again I'm sure I've done plenty of unrealistic wings in the past, so I honestly don't care too much about them. I really like what you did with Girantina, taking away its back half and giving it arms.

I also should stress the point Enigma made. Everywhere you have these weird brown colors on the borders and stuff. The brown doesn't really seem to match much in the splice, and they stand out pretty bad. I normally don't care about shading and stuff, but these should be fixed.

Guest JoshIcy

Umm what about making the arms the same color as the body?

And go back to gold lol, these colors are a pain on the eyes D=

Archived