My Street or Rare Deck

Slash

[align=center]

This deck is not for dueling, its just a deck I made from all my rare cards and if I were to do a no-rules duel I would use this deck.

Monsters:

Ruin Queen of Oblivion

VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon

E-hero Steam Healer

E-hero Shining Flare Wingman

E-Hero Flame Wingman

The End of Anubis

Blue Eyes White Dragon x6

Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys

Dark Necrofear

Super Conductor Tyranno

Sphinx Teleia

Gilford the Legend

Lava Golem

Perfectly ultimate Great Moth

Theinen the Great Sphinx

Buster Blader

Andro Sphinx

Barrel Dragon

Cyber Dragon

The Creator

Red Eyes Black Dragon

Sanga The Thunder

Dark Magician Girl

Hamon Lord Of Striking Thunder

Uria Lord of Searing Flames

Dark Magician

Proto Cyber Dragon

Spells:

Miracle Fusion

Jurassic World

Monster Reborn x2

Tribute to The Doomed

Diffusion Wave Motion

Axe of Dispair

Wave Motion Cannon

Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

Lightning Vortex

System Down

Pot of Greed x2

Burst Stream of Destruction

Polymerization x2

Swords of Revealing Light

Riryoku

Malevolent Nuzzler

End of The World

Traps:

Hero Signal

Negate Attack

Volcanic Eruption

Ojama Trio x2

Attack Reflector Unit

Cemetary Bomb

Raigeki Break

Magic Cylinder

Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment

As I said this is just a deck of my rarest cards I have collected over the years and not made for playing duels by the rules so criticisim is really needed at all, but feel free to rate my rare cards

[/align]

I'm sorry but this is the most useless topic here i think, i mean i could care less about what cards you may or may not have. I just care at looking at decks and their strategies. so please don't post anything like this again before i have to shoot myself. Thank you

Gist was a little harsh. I guess what he's trying to say is:

You suck. If you have a bunch of random shiny cards put them in a binder, dont waste our time by gloating about them(they suck anyways, mind you) in the deck section. We have a trading board for a reason.

I'm sorry but this is the most useless topic here i think' date=' i mean i could care less about what cards you may or may not have. I just care at looking at decks and their strategies. so please don't post anything like this again before i have to shoot myself. Thank you

[/quote']

Lol, well luckily for me, and I'm sure for Tyler, we couldn't care less what you think.

I believe he's allowed to post whatever kind of deck he likes in the DECK topic.

Maybe it would be easier if you stopped making useless comments.

On topic: I've done a few no-rules duels in my life. It was pretty fun, but ended up in one of us getting very frustrated.

I'm sorry but this is the most useless topic here i think' date=' i mean i could care less about what cards you may or may not have. I just care at looking at decks and their strategies. so please don't post anything like this again before i have to shoot myself. Thank you

[/quote']

Lol, well luckily for me, and I'm sure for Tyler, we couldn't care less what you think.

I believe he's allowed to post whatever kind of deck he likes in the DECK topic.

On topic: I've done a few no-rules duels in my life. It was pretty fun, but ended up in one of us getting very frustrated.

I'm sorry but no.

first- if your replying to what I say, then you apparently do care.

second- thats not a deck, that is a collection of cards that are rare+, thrown together and we are told is a deck.

third- a useless comment, like a useless "deck" that helps no one and just is a waste of everyones time.

fourth- last but not least, if he's allowed to post useless decks, then i am allowed to make useless comments.

You Lose! Good Day Sir!

I'm sorry but no.

first- if your replying to what I say' date=' then you apparently do care.

second- thats not a deck, that is a collection of cards that are rare+, thrown together and we are told is a deck.

third- a useless comment, like a useless "deck" that helps no one and just kills brain cells.

fourth- last but not least, if he's allowed to post useless decks, then i am allowed to make useless comments.

You Lose! Good Day Sir!

[/quote']

I apologize for my quickness to respond, which led to my lacking thought process. I just hate when anyone acts so harshly towards a fellow member of the forum, and indeed anyone at all.

I do admit my "defeat" to prevent going any further into this.

Good day.

[/quote']

I'm sorry but no.

first- if your replying to what I say, then you apparently do care.

third- a useless comment, like a useless "deck" that helps no one and just is a waste of everyones time.

You Lose! Good Day Sir!

A man of wit would leave the argument's winner open to interpertation because it should already be obvious who has won. A man of pride would do as you have, and stated obvious fact to seek a satisfactory response.

Sorry Gist, It had to be said. :P

Archived