Image:

Color(s): Max 2

Price: 1 Rep/10 Points - Your Choice

Example.

Use this form for Trainer Card

Name (Of Trainer):

Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon (Max 6):

Pokemon W/Trainer?: (Yes or No, if yes, which Pokemon?)

Badges? (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh?)

Color(s): Max 2

Price: 1 Rep/15 Points - Your Choice

Example 1.

Example 2.

Example 3.

Example 4.

**Free updates. Did you catch a new Pokemon or earn a new badge? Change your name perhaps? All updates are free of charge.

Use this form for Custom Trainer Sprites

Reference Image(s):

Price: 20 points/1 rep

Example.

Post away. I'll try to get the requests done as fast as possible, you can pay me after I make it, or before, it's up to you, and you have to credit me where you use it! (eg. You use it in a post, somewhere on that post have that I made it. etc)

Black-List

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll pay in points. ^^

Image:

Tahu2.jpg

Text: Bionicle Triumph

Main color: Red

If you can remove the background of the image well(but if you can't do it well, don't try it),that would be nice, no problem if you cant.

I'll give you 10 extra points if you can give me the image without the background with the booster pack as well, if you can do it. ^^

Could u make me a booster pack.

I haven't got the hang of picture's yet so I hope the url wil do.

Picture(url)http://www.black-knights-kill.com/files/images/black_knight_art/full_size_black_knight_art/black_knight_shield_sword.jpg

Booster pack name:Wrath of Arithros

Main colour:Red

I'll pay you in points after you've made the pack.(coz if i like it i'll pay you extra points!!!)

Hello Sushi!!

Was '*Coughs*Why did you rip my booster pack off?'

To me or to tehodis coz if it was to me i'll tell you why!!

1)The list was full!

2)I'm a new member so I didn't know I don't make a new topic!

AND

3)I can't think of another reason!!!

:evil: :grin: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S i've given some points to tehodis!!!

*Coughs* Why did you rip my booster pack off?

I didn't. I had to go over Google to find the Yu-Gi-Oh logo, and then use an expand and feather on it, as well as with the text I add. And I am a pixel-artist, the areas above and below that would normally be foil? By my own hand. I stole nothing but the Yu-Gi-Oh logo off of Google. I only used your's for a very brief reference before making my own, from complete scratch.

If you can make your own then why did you post this is Sushi's shop?:

Booster Packet Name: Dark Lord's Rise

Booster Packet Image:This one or, this one

Whichever works best for you.

Colour Of Packet Name Text: Green, or if that doesn't work, gray/silver.

Other Comments: Thank you so much, +1 rep. =D

No offense (and I am extremely paranoid), but it does seem suspicious...

If you can make your own then why did you post this is Sushi's shop?:

Booster Packet Name: Dark Lord's Rise

Booster Packet Image:This one or' date=' this one

Whichever works best for you.

Colour Of Packet Name Text: Green, or if that doesn't work, gray/silver.

Other Comments: Thank you so much, +1 rep. =D[/quote']

No offense (and I am extremely paranoid), but it does seem suspicious...

Because, that was when I had just joined, and I hadn't been playing around with making a booster pack for myself (since her waiting list was full) for three hours. >.< I only made it last night.

Exactly if you look closely at the top and bottom and around the border. You'll notice it's very close to mine, if not the same. Unless of course you got the bottom and top bits off the same place I found it.

My waiting list was full because my computer was being fixed. You know it's one thing if you rip my work off, but it's another if you don't admit to it. And I'm A HE. My signature even says MALE.

Luke, I didn't see the change you made to your post 'till after I was done. So there's a Red/Black version and a Blue/Green version.

I was about to put them up, but all uploading things won't work right now, it's happened before, I have to restart my computer. I'll edit this post with them as soon as I do.

divinefuryrbdw0.png

[align=center][url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=6010][img=http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/565/divinefuryrbdw0.png][/url]
Thanks Tehodis for the Booster Pack[/align]

divinefurybgod7.png

[align=center][url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=6010][img=http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1209/divinefurybgod7.png][/url]

Exactly if you look closely at the top and bottom and around the border. You'll notice it's very close to mine' date=' if not the same. Unless of course you got the bottom and top bits off the same place I found it.

My waiting list was full because my computer was being fixed. You know it's one thing if you rip my work off, but it's another if you don't admit to it. And I'm A HE. My signature even says MALE.

[/quote']

Well sorry, I didn't pay attention to your gender.

And I didn't find it off the internet, I didn't even think you did. I said that I used your's as a brief reference, thus I made the top bottom, and the simple borders on both sides, with my own hand, from scratch. I'm a pixel artist, that's something I do. Although I did have some help from the blue filter, and overlay layer feature on my program. And I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do. If my friend stole something from someone, and I was being accused of it, I wouldn't admit to it. I didn't steal anything from you.

Goku9821, here's your Bionicle one. And sorry, I'm horrid at extracting images.

bionicletriumphdg9.png

[align=center][url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=6010][img=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5897/bionicletriumphdg9.png][/url]

That'll be ten points. =)

Well I don't beleive you for a second. Want me to prove it?

sriseeo0.pngNeoSpaciansBoosterSpaceScreenshot.png

See what I mean. I mean okay I didn't make the foil bits but still.

I know what your's looks like. And I told you twice already. Yes, I used your's as a brief reference. Don't believe that I made mine by hand? Ask the four people who were sleeping over at my house who saw me make it while they waited for someone to die in the game so they could have a go. I'll give you their e-mails.

Archived