Detective Agency club ( First case in!)

Ok, my friend and I have started a detective agency for his street and my street. If you like solving mysteries, this club just might be for you. The detective agency doesn't have any cases, but on my street, and my friend's street, there are several mysteries that haven't been solved yet. The detective agency isn't a club where you get paid points or + reps for helping solve mysteries. This club is meant for those who think that solving mysteries is actually a form of pay.

Members:

my friend: In 3rd grade he was voted to be his classroom detective to solve a few cases. (Every kid in his classroom was a candidate on the poll.)

orihime: Loves solving mysteries

Lord_Davok: Department unknown

Atomix: Department unknown

ShadowGX: Department Unknown

FM6: Department Unknown.

Ok, you're both in. I'll put you on the list of members in the first post. What part of solving cases are you guys good at. Whatever you are good at, you can do that to help solve cases.

EDIT: First case is in. The mystery is who is going back to the quartz mine at my friend's friend's house. The creek is beside his house, and my friend's friend is out of town. Someone other than my friend with about the same shoe-size as my friend and I has been going to the quartz mine and taking quartz out of the quartz mine. We can't contact my friend's friend, because he is in a no cellphone area. We would call him, but he is very close to a radio-telescope. I only know the info of 1 kid on his street. Here it is:

Case # 1: The Quartz Mine Burglar

(Shoeprint) (Bedtime) (Latest Outdoor Access time)

Suspect #1 (No) (He chooses his bedtime) (Until he goes to bed)

We need more information. That info is simply inadequate. First we have to have the list of the other kids on the street' date=' their `nicknames' so we can identify them, and also identification on the shoe size.

[/quote']

Ok, I don't know the names of all of the kids on his street. I only know a few, and I'm not posting their names for their privacy. There are over 10 kids on his street. My friend is allowed to go to the quartz mine whenever he wants. His friend, and his friend's parents said that he could. I'll get the rest of the info the next time that I talk to my friend over the phone. I'll call him a few times this evening. He knows more about kids on his street than I do. He doesn't have a video camera or a camera that can do videos. I do, but I don't have permission to go to the quartz mine.

I meant somewhat of `nicknames' so we can actually identify them. I can't have `oh, Friend did this'. If this is all the information you can give, then it is basically impossible for us to solve it. We have no idea what your asking us, what your giving us, and the suspects.

Archived