Greetings people of YCM

WardMonkeyXVII

I have held off making a forum account here until now. I was browsing RPs and fanfic here for a while now, until I saw a certain member here whom I was looking for. The trail of clues has led here. Don't worry, I have already seen the forum rules, and I probably won't spam. I hope I can become a Registered User before I finish my Signature in PhotoShop. Anyways, this post seems to have become a rant, so I hope I will get along for the duration of my stay.

I have held off making a forum account here until now. I was browsing RPs and fanfic here for a while now' date=' until [b']I saw a certain member here whom I was looking for.[/b] The trail of clues has led here. Don't worry, I have already seen the forum rules, and I probably won't spam. I hope I can become a Registered User before I finish my Signature in PhotoShop. Anyways, this post seems to have become a rant, so I hope I will get along for the duration of my stay.

Who is this member?

I think we got a non-noobish noob. A once in a life time happening.

I have held off making a forum account here until now. I was browsing RPs and fanfic here for a while now' date=' until [b']I saw a certain member here whom I was looking for.[/b] The trail of clues has led here. Don't worry, I have already seen the forum rules, and I probably won't spam. I hope I can become a Registered User before I finish my Signature in PhotoShop. Anyways, this post seems to have become a rant, so I hope I will get along for the duration of my stay.

Who is this member?

I think we got a non-noobish noob.New Member A once in a life time happening.

Fixed.

Anyways, Hiya.

Welcome to YCM.

Archived