Rise Of The Dragon Gaurdians (contains more than just dragons)

Dragons-4-lyfe

NOTE READ BEFORE RATING,REPLYING ETC ETC: This is my dragon set it will contain more than dragons, im currently making more cards some of the card pics will be fantasy some will be anime others will be 3D cgi's and stuff a booster pack will be added here soon i got alot of pics i can use but i just need ideas for them if they are overpowered/underpowered please tell me and i will fix it thanks.

ROTDGB1.png

ROTDGB2.png

ROTDGB3.png

ROTDGB4.png

(CREDIT GOES TO TEHODIS FOR THE BOOSTERS)

------------------------------------------[/align]

ADEOTW-1.jpgAMD1.jpg

AMD2.jpgCOG.jpg

VolcanoGaurdian-1.jpgDawnDragon.jpg

DuskDragon.jpgCOGLV.jpgDragonsorb-1.jpgBROTD.jpg

RubyDragon.jpgADOTBH.jpg

Skyflare.jpgVGV.jpgVGLF.jpgVGD.jpg

Card text could use a bit of work for a few of them. I'll go over each individually...

Armadeggon Dragon - the effect could use a bit of a touch up, like how many times does its effect activate; once upon summon, once every turn, once only in the duel, etc.

The Astralmoons: Unless they're were meant to exclude their own name, #2 is a 2200 ATKer when it hits the field, and its only LV4 , which is overpowered slighty, #1 is alright since it only goes up to 2000.

Ruby Dragon - has one line as: "if this card was ritual summoned by tributing 2 or more monsters." but nothing else, so either you missed an effect or its not needed.

The rest are fine.

yea i know i'll fix that and for Ruby Dragon read it carefully it says "This card can only be ritual summoned with the ritual spell "Blood ruby of the dragons you must also offer monsters whose satrs equal to 8 or more.If this card was ritual summoned by tributing 2 or more monsters. if you ritual summoned this card by offering two or more "volcano guardian" monsters then increase this cards ATK by 500."

Archived