The Hurt and Heal Total Drama Island

Survivor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I know I agreed to stop and move on, and I know that you are now banned, and what I'm about to say is totally pointless, since you're gone, but I just have to say this. I just took a look at your comments tgp12, and your profile, and I'm just STEAMING RIGHT NOW!!!!! YOU ARE SAYING THAT WE ARE JERKS, AND YOU CLAIM THAT WE WON"T ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW WE CAN"T ADMIT WE"RE WRONG SOMETIMES?! YOU DON"T KNOW!!! YOU JUST LITERALLY ASSUMED THAT US SO CALLED JERKS DON"T ADMIT THAT WE"RE WRONG!!!!! AND I LOOKED AT YOUR BIO, PEOPLE CAN SAY BAD THINGS ONLINE REMEMBER THAT. WHY DON"T YOU?!?!? YOU"RE THE ONE WHO"S INSULTING OTHERS!!!!! PLUS, REMEMBER YOUR POST ON THE THREAD THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO QUIT?? IT SAID THAT IF YOU QUIT BECAUSE OF THIS, YOU"RE PATHETIC. I ALREADY POSTED TO KEEP THIS IN MIND, BUT REALLY, YOU'RE JUST A JERK YOURSELF WHO SAYS INSULTS ABOUT OTHERS, THAT ARE ONLY TRUE ABOUT YOURSELF!!!

Everyone who read that, you can give me 50 Negative reps if you want, but I'm the kind of person who can't stand not speaking out my opinion when I'm mad

• 2 weeks later...

Archived