Shadows of Death

Exodia777

Mjohnr = Very powerful recomend making it an effect monster with a requirement to get it out.

Water python = should be Flip: select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field that monster may not attack or change its battle position until the end phase of your opponents next turn.

Ball of Death = too powerful needs some kind of cost for the effect :p

Battle Orb = Damage could be increased more.

Undead Warrior the Begining = again give it a cost or a draw back to using it's effect and maybe make it only once per turn.

Undead Warrior the End = a bit powerful recomend a limit to the amount you can bring back.

Dark Knight = Looks fine

DOTD & ReturnofDK = looks fine

Mjohnr = Very powerful recomend making it an effect monster with a requirement to get it out.

Water python = should be Flip: select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field that monster may not attack or change its battle position until the end phase of your opponents next turn.

Undead Warrior the Begining = again give it a cost or a draw back to using it's effect and maybe make it only once per turn.

Undead Warrior the End = a bit powerful recomend a limit to the amount you can bring back.

Dark Knight = Looks fine

i like some of the suggestions, but the one for "Mjohnr" is ok to me...i dun like the suggestion...i think its fine...i mean...in the actuall game there is a card with almost the same atk and def..."Hyozanryu" to be exact. i also agree with wat creator said about "water python"...no such thing as "spellbind" n YCG or show

Dark Knight = Looks fine

i like some of the suggestions' date=' but the one for "Mjohnr" is ok to me...i dun like the suggestion...i think its fine...i mean...in the actuall game there is a card with almost the same atk and def..."Hyozanryu" to be exact. i also agree with wat creator said about "water python"...no such thing as "spellbind" n YCG or show

[/quote']

umm Hyozanryu is 2100/2800 not 4500/3500

Archived