[Lock Please] Naruto RP :> ANBU vs. Rogue Ninja (Season 2)

4tutoralcom

[spoiler=*finished*Storyline#1]Storyline: the ANBU Black Ops are looking for new members to fight agents a group of Rogue Ninja who are trying to obtain a forbidden weapon. This is set in the time of shippuden. You location is on the outer edge of hidden in the Leaf village.

[spoiler=*on know*Storyline #2]

After the battle with steal a new clan has popped up out of hiding they are the Hyciha clan. The clan is known as the mixture between the Hyuga and the Uchiha. All of them except for one have 100% of both of the kekagenki. All of them castled away from the villages they live in, so they are counted as Rogue Ninja. Most of the people in the clan are good and want to help the villages but some want to destroy it. I wonder who your choices will be. This is 2 years after the last Storyline

if you wan't to join fill out this.

Name:

Village:

Appearance (Pic / Description) :

Bio: (optional)

Jutsu(s):

Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s):

Weapon(s) :

Fighting Style(s) : (Optional) please don't name the Style(s). if there are any names for Fighting Styles. Description the Style

If you Need the weapon list click

example:

Name:

Village:

Appearance (Pic / Description) :

Bio: (optional)

Jutsu(s):

Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s):

Weapon(s) :

Fighting Style(s) :

Here. If you need the Jutsu List click Here. Both are not the complete list.

If you want to make a Weapon fill out this.

Name:

Description and or picture) :

history of the weapon: (Optional)

example:

name: living shadow Shuriken

Description: regular Shuriken, but Follow a person or object if you through it at the person's or object's shadow.

If you want to make a Jutsu fill out this.

Name:

Description:

Extra info: (Optional) :What you need to learn before using the Jutsu. What it would be good in a combination with.

Example:

Name: magnet bombardment

Description: use any magnetized metal to form balls than shoots them.

Extra info: will only work if a person can use his chakra to act as a magnet. if any metal say Weapon are in the way of the shot. It will turn slightly to that spot.

info:

1. After everyone has joined you all will chouse your leader of the

ANBU Black Ops.

2. I will assign new missions then use your imignations after that.

Just pm me or email me if you want to suggest a mission.

Just name the subject "naruto mission".

3. anyone can join in after the game starts just pm or email me with all the information

i will not have a charcter because i will be the NPC's(not player controled) charcters of the story :(

Have fun:-D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zeo Uchiha

Village: The Village Hidden in the Leaf

Appearance (Pic / Description) :Tobi.jpg

Bio: Zeo is a Uchiha with great powers and jutsus. He was raise by Lord Hyuga. When he was 7 years old he left the village.

Jutsu(s):Fire Style: Grant Flame Jutsu , Shadow clone , Muti shadow clone , Water Style: Water Prison Justu , Earth Style: Mud Wall Justu , Fire style: Fireball Justu , Fire style: Dragon Flame Justu, Earth Style rule over all Justu , Dragon Wind (Taijustu), Fire Style Beaker Justu , Summoning Justu (a dragon), Water Style: Water Clone Justu , Sogon (rasengan and the chidor), Fire Style: Million Ball Of Destruction , Earth Style: Earth Destruction Justu , and Water Style: Breaking Justu

Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s):Sharingan

Weapon(s) :none

Fighting Style(s) : none

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Takashi

Village: Leaf

Appearance : e441b37f-1.jpg

Bio: Not much is known about him besides skipped Genin level.

Jutsu(s): Dead Demon Imprisonment, Windmill Triple Blade, Shadow Shuriken Clone Skill, Summoning Skill(Dragons), Dance of the Crescent Moon, Shadow Copy Skill, Shadow Clone, Heavenly Spin, Rasengan, Rasenshuriken.

Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s): None

Weapon(s) : Sword shown

Dude you can use "Rasen shuriken", the only person that can use that is Naruto.

Im gona enter this defenetly

Name: Zak Kay

Village: use to be a cloud but then moved to the leaf vilage.

Appearance : look's like Goku.

[spoiler=My Bio]Bio: Was once a cloud ninja but do to pple treated him like a monster becaus of his "Kekkei Genkai". he moved to the leaf vilage becaus he heard about naruto who is also treated badly but was still able to make friends. every time he uses his "Kekkei Genkai" his power increases but he loses controle the higher the level he enters (think of it like Naruto's 9-tailed cloak), every time his eyes meet a full moon he transforms in to a giang Ape, becaus of this he always weares a scarf around his eyes and he almost never goes on a mision during a full moon.

Jutsu(s): Goku's DBZ tecniques & Water element Jutsue

Kekkei Genkai: SP sayan (I basicly git all of the sayan transformations from "SS1-SS4" and "Kio-Ken", also i get stronger when i am defeated)

Weapon(s) :a special sword given to him by his twin brother, it uses water in the surrounding area to create the blade.

the more water the stronger the blade.

[spoiler=pic of My sword]this is what my sword looks like when i use it, (do to my water element)elementalsword.jpg

Fighting Style(s) : mostly Energy waves or hand 2 hand combat.

Name: Zeo Uchiha

Village: The Village Hidden in the Leaf

Appearance (Pic / Description) :Tobi.jpg

Bio: Zeo is a Uchiha with great powers and jutsus. He was raise by Lord Hyuga. When he was 7 years old he left the village.

Jutsu(s):Fire Style: Grant Flame Jutsu ' date=' Shadow clone , Muti shadow clone , Water Style: Water Prison Justu , Earth Style: Mud Wall Justu , Fire style: Fireball Justu , Fire style: Dragon Flame Justu, Earth Style rule over all Justu , Dragon Wind (Taijustu), Fire Style Beaker Justu , Summoning Justu (a dragon), Water Style: Water Clone Justu , Sogon (rasengan and the chidor), Fire Style: Million Ball Of Destruction , Earth Style: Earth Destruction Justu , and Water Style: Breaking Justu

Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s):Sharingan

Weapon(s) :none

Fighting Style(s) : none

[/quote']

not my rp but im just going around pointing out flaws, no character can start that strong if they are NOT the main villian, also most of your spell is horrid senior prince

First Mission

Info:

there has been roomers that a daemon has be rampaging the village hidden the sand, only one problem some on saw the true face of the deamon and it was a Rouge ninja from the Vilage hidden in the clouds.

Your Mission

To capture that rouge ninja and if he has any information about the vilage hidden in the sand with him then execute him and return all information back to the village hidden in the sand.

You are about 5 miles away from a town and 7 miles away from the sand village.

Archived