Crisis Rising Set >Updated 2 New Cards<!! Read and Rate the Whole Set

Bloo-D

I haven't made any cards in a while, but what the hell.

These cards were made based on the Crisis Counter thing that I fabricated when I created CED a long time ago. The original dragon and the follow-up cards are down below:

CrisisEradicatorDragon.jpg

CrisisProgenitor.jpg[/center]

p><p>[align=center][i][b]This card cannot be Special Summoned by another Effect Monster

> 1-2: Your opponent cannot Normal Summon for a number of turns equal to the number of cards destroyed.

> 3-5: Your opponent cannot activate Spell and Trap Cards for three turns.

> 6+: During the 2nd Standby Phase after this card was sent to the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the field and Special Summon this card to your field. Its original ATK and DEF is increased by the number of cards destroyed X 500.[/b][/i][/align]

p><p>[center][i][b]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Crisis Progenitor" you control or by its own effect. By discarding 1 card from your hand, you can destroy 1 card with a Crisis Counter(s). This card can attack every monster with a Crisis Counter(s) once per turn. When this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play. If it is removed from play by this effect, by removing 12 Crisis Counters from any card(s) on the field, send all cards your opponent controls and in your opponent

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Crisis Progenitor" you control or by its own effect. By discarding 1 card from your hand, you can destroy 1 card with a Crisis Counter(s). This card can attack every monster with a Crisis Counter(s) once per turn. When this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play. If it is removed from play by this effect, by removing 12 Crisis Counters from any card(s) on the field, send all cards your opponent controls and in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard, and Special Summon this card.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n51/Izariel/CrisisAngel.jpg' alt='CrisisAngel.jpg'>

CityofDementia.jpgCityofMania.jpg

CityofMadness.jpgCityofCorruption.jpg

CityofParanoia.jpgCityofDelusion.jpg

CityofSin.jpgGlobalWarming.jpg

WorldWarIII.jpg

GigatonBlast.jpg

*NEW*

*NEW*

CrisisRedeemer.jpg

InversionConversion.jpg[/center]

Also, I read the OCG Thread, and here's what I have to say about the 5D's new grammar: pfffffft.

I mean, I'll use it if I have to, but I've been using the traditional terms too long, and they die hard.

But really, the makers of the show are getting bold. Seriously, duels on motorcycles? Hells Angels just found a new hobby.

I digress.

And yes, Crisis Counters CAN be placed on Spell and Traps.

Disclaimer: Although many of the pictures were edited by me, the credit for the original work goes to their respective artists on DeviantArt.com.

First of all.

I read the first card, and I need to just sit you down and tell you what a glorious achievement you are to creation.

With that one card, you have caught me.

The best Dragon-Type monster ever created on this site, hands-down.

Inventive, sexy, SOLID IN EXECUTION.

Just...wonderful.

You, sir, are what this site needs more of.

Progneitor is incredibly broken, though. Considering the fact that you can lump massive shielding in your deck to beef him up; perhaps weaken his effects, DEFINITELY limit it to your Standby Phase only, and...a bit of OCG errors I will highlight when I'm not half-dead.

Crisis Devil...the phrase "or by its own effect" puzzles me. Can you explain, please?

Its destruction effect should not occur when it revives itself. I know 12 CC's are a bit hard to come by, but really, I've done counter-based decks before and rallied 30, and given monsters who base their ATK on them, had a 3-star 4500 ATK monster due to the counters. It can build up fast, trust me.

Otherwise, Crisis Devil is a good card as well. (It can be Set, though; might want to address that.)

City of Dementia is broken. A 50/50 chance you can negate an attack, destroy a monster your opponent controls, and inflict damage? Too much of a resource swing, sorry.

City of Mania is good, but to apply Dementia's effect, it should require a cost.

City of Madness will get confusing. If should be like

"Activate the effect of that card if timing is proper. Otherwise, destroy the card."

I don't know; I'm half-asleep, lulz. :(

City of Corruption should either have a cost or be scrapped altogether; it's very broken, seeing as in most cases it will be a 1-for-2 every time at a 50-50 chance. Plus, the same issue with City of Madness.

City of Paranoia is NEAT. Let me tell you, that is one of the most inventive things I've ever seen. ^^b

Delusion can be broken, depending on the situation. Often times, you'll empty your hand to get a resource swing, which makes it...broken. :S

City of Sin is good until it gets Crisis Counters. Yuck. Erase that.

Global Warming has OCG error written all over it.

"Place 1 Crisis Counter on a face-up card on the field for each FIRE monster you control."

Love WW3. I'd play it with Provisons, just to allot 3 Nightmare's Steelcage. =D

(Wow, I said I love World War III. That just sounded so shockingly bad...XD)

Gigaton Blast...is a possible +4 if played the way I think you intended it to. No. Make it so it activates ONLY when WWIII is face-up, and go for any 2 monsters. +0 that way, with a requirement, which is always balanced.

Crisis Redeemer is good, but its effect of protecting Crisis Counters seems redundant. What cards remove CC's? :S

It's a GREAT card otherwise, though. =)

Inversion Conversion...gotta be the godliest topdeck ever. Godliest with a capital H, that's how godly it is.

MEGA-BROKEN stuff.

Just scrap it, there's no way to save it, really. The idea is strong, but if you control no other cards, you're taking a possible 9 cards from your opponent and giving them nothing. That's INCREDIBLY broken.

Your ideas are strong.

Very strong.

CED started it off good, but the brokenness of the rest of it made me say "Aww, and it started out on such an incredibly high note..."

9.9/10, because you don't deserve to be knocked down from perfection by that far.

Your ideas are there, you're just too focused on the archetype and not focused enough on the idea of using each individual card somewhere else.

I mean, nobody uses Spirit Reaper just because he's a Zombie-Type, or D.D. Warrior Lady because she's a D.D. monster...

Thanks for the reviews and ratings, peepz.

DonRoyale: Quite the review. I'm too lazy to go back and change stuff. Konami makes superpowered cards, and so do I. Good thing there's the List.

I'll keep the stuff in mind for future cards.

Oh my..... looks like someone got a-bit exited.... umm, good but, because i can just read what he has to say instead of scrolling through a countless amount of ugly & unrealistic pictures... except maybe 1... umm off what mr exicitement, said ill give you bout a...

6/10

Global Warming=epic fail not because of the card but because of the title :P

I like all of them. I give them a 8/8. That would a "Perfect if anything was able to be perfect". Definately continue making cards. You are very talented

Archived