De-n00b-ifier 2800 Ended

This is a club dedicated to training n00bs so that they leave the curse of n00b-hood behind.

Our rigorous training involves studying OCG and Grammar to an extent of exhaustion.

Each member will start at 0 points, and will become an official ex-n00b when they level up to 100 points.

Leader-SaintSlashGeorge666

Coaches-

Captains-Supreme Gamemaster-Speznats, Dragongirloflightanddark

FFXFan21-Mechking101, nickydg

RacecaR (Probationary-Work on Grammar and OCG)

Tuffguy1992-zach12354, Dark Alex Evil

Recruits-Speznats (-3)

Mechking101 (0)

zach12354 (0)

Dragongirloflightanddark (15)

nickydg (0)

Dark Alex Evil (0)

2pts per card

+1 for good pic

+2 for Grammar

+2 for OCG

any mistakes will result in you losing the points instead (you can go negative).

I ask all recruits and any one on probationary status to send me your cards during your recruitment/probation.

Join Today!

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Would you like to make a sort of affiliation with the Death Corps? The Dread Army could refer n00bs here.

First of all, your sig is too large.

Second of all, how can you even make such a club when most members of the forum will consider you a noob (I am not saying that you are)

and third, we have the dread army for this job but I appreciate your effort but it won't work.

Anyways I hope it works because I can't stand here anymore with all those noobs

Why would I care what you guys do? I am going to continue this, regardless on what anybody says. There are too many n00bs out there for one organization, no matter how big, to find and make better, if they dont just eradicate them. think of this as like a n00b boot camp, so to speak.

by the way, I fixed my signiture.

ill join to be a coach oh and...

everything above saints second to last post was spam.......

U CAN HAZ GRAMER?

We need captains. I'd be one, but I don't have the patience.

Oh you just have to get 150 posts to do that.

And sorry but I have no idea what organization did what Tobito. But if there is another organization out there like this one, that6 doesn't mean we can't make our own. To defeat the noobs, you must think like a noob. Aka, mass in numbers.

We were all noobs one day. It is time we help those as they helped us...

We were all once noobs.

We were all noobs one day.

For the millionth time' date=' we weren't all n00bs. We were all newbs. A newb is a new member. A n00b is an arrogant idiot who can't get it through his head that he desperately needs improvement.

You're kinda stealing Orginization XIII's job...:mad:

Technically, the Org XIII is ripping off of this, which in turn is ripping off of the Death Corps (using chronological order).

Archived