All My Latest GFX...

Brushfire

fairly good some all you need to do is make a lighter background around the pic no border though.

I know about the contrast on some. Grr... not another who thinks borders have gone out of fashion >_>

first one's too big

but i LOVE the serious black sig :D

To the bold: It's not a sig, just a custom image I made.

Also, if you want, you can use the Sirius Black one, just give me credit ^.^

fairly good some all you need to do is make a lighter background around the pic no border though.

I know about the contrast on some. Grr... not another who thinks borders have gone out of fashion >_>

borders fail' date=' get a life if you don't like it.

[/quote']

I have a life thanks, unlike some people.

I don't understand why you think "borders fail"... I guess we all have our own opinion, and I really don't care what you think. Your comment was also SPAM.

Everyone else, thanks.

Borders ftw

Also, my favorite one is the master chief one, but instead of concentrating all of those large dots on the left side, you should have more smaller ones ( 1-5px ), and put them on the right side. I also think some smudging around the base, and a re addition of the render to make it more visible ( Obviously not left one normal at 100% ) would be good.

Borders ftw

Also' date=' my favorite one is the master chief one, but instead of concentrating all of those large dots on the left side, you should have more smaller ones ( 1-5px ), and put them on the right side. I also think some smudging around the base, and a re addition of the render to make it more visible ( Obviously not left one normal at 100% ) would be good.

[/quote']

See? Ty agrees with me about borders.

Thanks for the advice, Ty, I'll follow up on it and post the remake ^_^

Sideborders are the best IMO

Lol sideborderes are cool =/ But care to give CnC on the graphics instead of the border debate please?

These are all lovely especially the custom image and the car.

9/10

could use a little more blending on the sprite sig

Thanks hioco ;)

And do you have any tips on blending sprites?

Yeah, you are right. The car one looks really cool, it is just kind of big for a sig the sirius one is awesome, the charizard one is what i don't like, look on its mouth, those "fires" which go over the render make it looks bad. Halo one's teh best, needs some more blending and text IMO. Sprite sig's the worst. First of all, take hitmonlee on the top. There are waay too many effects. Try to make things stand out more. The last one is cool, BUT, it looks too flat, it needs depth and the colors don't match. Hope i helped :P

Yeah' date=' you are right. The car one looks really cool, it is just kind of big for a sig the sirius one is awesome, the charizard one is what i don't like, look on its mouth, those "fires" which go over the render make it looks bad. Halo one's teh best, needs some more blending and text IMO. Sprite sig's the worst. First of all, take hitmonlee on the top. There are waay too many effects. Try to make things stand out more. The last one is cool, BUT, it looks too flat, it needs depth and the colors don't match. Hope i helped :P

[/quote']

Yeah, I know the car one isn't a sig. Hmm, I added the "fire" over the render, to make it look like it's "spitting out" fire. Could you give me some advice on blending, please? And I suck with text >_>

I knew the sprite sig was bad, XD, I just "effect whored".

Also, the last one was supposed to be plain, and I might add a Grad. Map on it later to give a little depth and some colour effect.

Thanks for the help, GAK.

Archived