Pharaoh VS Gods (Final Part)

KillerInstinct

truekinglogoht1.png

Episode 3: Pharaoh VS Gods Part III

*The attack continues*

YY: Not so fast activate TC Fierce Fight

Part of my Avatar = Trap Card (Activate)

*Shows Gaia the Fierce Knight auto fused to Dragon Champion* (2600)

*Gaia gets destroyed without losing life points*

Rona: What's going on? Tell me!

YY: This trap card allows me to attack Gaia the Dragon Champion in DEF mode BLOCKING YOUR ATTACK!

Rona: Well! Good for you. I end my turn.

YY: Looks like your luck has run out. I play Monster Reborn to bring back Queen's Knight. (1600) Then I summon King's Knight as well then his effect activates to automatically summon Jack's Knight (1900) Then I end my turn by setting 1 card face-down!

Rona: I draw. I also activate Monster Reborn to bring back my Guidance Warrior of the Flames. Then I activate my SC Autopolymerization this card allows me to automatically remove my Guidance Warrior of Earth and Guidance Warrior of Flames. To make..Guidance Pyro of Earth(2400) then I activate his effect which allows me to remove 1 card from my hand to the graveyard and half of it's attack points will direct to your life points.

Joey: Yugi No!

YY: Not so fast activate MIRROR FORCE! Your monsters. ARE THROUGH!

Rona: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rona: I guess I pass.

YY: Very well. I sacrifice my 3 monsters to summon Obelisk the Tormentor!

Rona: WhAt! I HAVE THAT CARD IN MY DECK!

YY: Thanks to this TC Card Robber I can steal 1 monster from your deck to my hand.

YY: And while your attack was going I activated it as well as I activated Mirror Force.

YY: And Obelisk has a special ability when it was summoned you pay 4000 of your life points.

(R:1500 YY:3800)

Rona: That maybe but I got one god card left.

Rona: The Winged Dragon of Ra

YY: Is that so

*Sees ra right in front of Rona*

Rona: Whats this?

YY: I also activated my SC Ra's Key of Demise that was allowing me to summon Ra from my opponent's hand while I have Obelisk or Slifer.

YY: And your THROUGH Obelisk the Tormentor Attack his Guidance Pyro and the rest of his life points.(Pyro can't be destroyed by any traps.)

*Pyro yells and Rona cover his eyes by using his arms*

(R:0 YY:3800)

Joey: Alright Yugi!

*Joey laughs silly then hugs him and Yugi grins*

So Rona your strongest card is mine which is your Guidance Bird of Destruction and Guidance Warrior of Earth(See Part II for their info).

Rona has lost the duel

YUGI WINS!

Archived