The Fiend Ultracyber! PLZ TELL ME MY OCG PROBS! Thanks.

01alim

Thanks for all rating my SERPENT one so highly!

This isnt OBVIOUSLY my best cos' didnt like the idea anyway so i needed to move on, lol!

57536cr9.jpg[/img]

[Did put some effort though...]

BTW: Check my others out too, thanks! (my sig has 2 of them)

I don't believe there are any OCG errors, actually. There might be something in the line of "When you draw a Warrior-type monster, this card loses 100 ATK." because that doesn't say anything about you having to reveal the card to confirm that it's a Warrior-type monster, which could lead to a very easy "well I just drew a Warrior but if I don't reveal it he'll never know lol" situation. I don't know. I like the card a lot. Potentially useful when brought out, combos well with Skill Drain, and can take out most of the 2400-ATK threats used nowadays.

8/10.

well i only found one problem with the "fiend ultracyber" well i wouldent actuly call it a problem, i just think a monster with cyber in its name should be a machine not a warior.

but thats all up to you.

plus i found a problem with you "white luster souldure"

it said this card can not be "special somoned"

this card can only be normal somoned by sacrifycing 3 monsters.

the problem is that somoning it with its efect is considered a SP somon, but its efect sais it cant be SP somoned.

i think it should say,

it said this card can not be "NORMAL somoned"

this card can only be "SPECIAL somoned" by sacrifycing 3 monsters.

well i only found one problem with the "fiend ultracyber" well i wouldent actuly call it a problem' date=' i just think a monster with cyber in its name should be a machine not a warior.

but thats all up to you.

the problem is that somoning it with its efect is considered a SP somon, but its efect sais it cant be SP somoned.

i think it should say,

[/quote']

Oh thanks and it's called The Fiend Ultracyber because I tried to make him a superior version of The Fiend Megacyber.

But thanks about White Luster Soldier.

Thnx about the REVEALLING the card problem too, but i'll ignore it for now since im going to make another card, thnx anyway though!

well i only found one problem with the "fiend ultracyber" well i wouldent actuly call it a problem' date=' i just think a monster with cyber in its name should be a machine not a warior.

but thats all up to you.

i think it should say,

[/quote']

Oh thanks and it's called The Fiend Ultracyber because I tried to make him a superior version of The Fiend Megacyber.

But thanks about White Luster Soldier.

Thnx about the REVEALLING the card problem too, but i'll ignore it for now since im going to make another card, thnx anyway though!

any time bro.

Archived