Rant on any character.

just as the title says.

Rant on any character u hate.

I hate jaden. hes a noob.....I would duel him and after i pwned him and hes lieing on the ground from his pathetic attempt of dueling me, i would back hand him in the face and tell him he is the most pathetic duelist in the world and he should die...then i would give him his wish....and problably tell him that his deck is pathetic and has concept at all and he shouldnt of won any of his duels. Oh and tell him he would of gotten pwned against yugi and that your a discrace to yugi and any other duelist. and when hes dead, ill t-bag him.(like on halo )

tea gardner

shes like sakura before shippuden-useless

when she does duel she is trash with trash monsters and must have someone take pity on her to win(Mai at duelsit kingdom )

she was the worst female character ever.

Tea is not even a duelest thats why she's not any good.

conidering she's only dieled like 3 times i think shes prety good

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

That Gozaburo guy is such a bastard. When his son practically dies, he just turns him into a computer and gets another two heirs. He's so typical of businesspeople, treating people like machines like that. I think it was really slick of Seto to not only take over KC, but turn it into a gaming company. It seems like such insult-to-injury.

If I met him, I would:

•Take over the virtual world.

•Whip his ass at chess.

•Whip his ass at YGO — with an FTK deck.

•Kill him.

•Turn him into a computer.

•Give the virtual world to Seto.

•Leave.

That Gozaburo guy is such a bastard. When his son practically dies' date=' he just turns him into a computer and gets another two heirs. He's so typical of businesspeople, treating people like machines like that. I think it was really slick of Seto to not only take over KC, but turn it into a gaming company. It seems like such insult-to-injury.

If I met him, I would:

•Whip his ass at chess.

•Whip his ass at YGO — with an FTK deck.

•Kill him.

•Turn him into a computer.

•Give the virtual world to Seto.

•Leave.

[/quote']

if you met who? seto or gozaburo?

• 3 weeks later...

Tea (especially in season zero because of all the scenes where she was all "where's the cool Yugi? This yugi is just a child!") and Miho who is just useless and annoying (sometimes even more then Tea) And what's the deal with Acnaden? That guy is such a jerk even to his own son. And don't get me started on steve and his exodia deck.....

Archived