what should i do to get an opinion about my card

rip3210

Chains of Magic

-There is no thing as an Equip Trap Card. This is a realistis card section. Make it a Normal Trap and change the text to:

"After activation, this card is treated as an Equip Card that deceases the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. Equip a monster on field with this card. The equipped monster cannot attack.

White Magician

-Fix the wording and the effect is fine.

Shine Sword Castle

-Overpowered. Change it to either Spells OR Traps. Also, in order for the spell/trap not to work, it would have to target the monsters.

Tanya

-If you keep her the way she is now, make her a level 5.

OR

-Change her to a Level 4 and change her effect to: "When this card is Special Summoned, increase its ATK by 400 as long as it is face-up on the field.

Kolana

0Overpowered. Recommended Change: "When this card battles with a defense postion monster, if that monster is not destroyed after Damage Calculation, you opponent randomly discards 1 card from his/her hand."

Shining Barrier

-Underpowered. Change it to a Normal Trap and: Recommended Change: "You can only activate this card when a "Shining Sword" monster you control is attacked. Destroy the attacking monster"

Thunder General Drea

-First off, make it a Fusion like I assume it's supposed to be. Then, change the effect to: "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, if no substitute Fusion Material Monsters were used, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Shining Sword Wingman

-Really like the card, just fix the wording.

Broken Bridge

-To activate the card, you should have to discard one card. To use its effect, since it's continuous, you should have to pay 1000 Life Points.

The LAst Shining Sword

-It should say: "You can only equip this card to a "Shining Sword" monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points for each Spell and Trap Card on the field." It's now stronger and still balanced.

Garados

-The card is fine, but isn't that the name of a Pokemon?

White Elf

-Effect should be optional. "...You can add this card to the top of your deck.

Hope this helps!

yoyo awsome cards and pictures and hot ladys LOL .but i can only put 3 cards in my signature,where did you put your cards? as showned,one moer thing,how do you do decks?do you do another account or is there a way to go on another card maker

Archived